2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Given that he’s been posting pretty aggressively racist shit on his stories, this is unsurprising to me.

Unsurprising is the wrong word. It is surprising that Instagram would take violent anti-Palestinian content seriously whatsoever.
The article (which you clearly didn’t read) literally says it wasn’t removed for anything he posted and was removed “in error” before being restored. And that the only thing he posted directly after the massacre was supporting the people murdered.

By all means, show your work on what he posted.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Stories expire after 24 hours. I’m not a sociopath and I also try not to lose sleep over the terrible positions of people who benefit from double standards, so I in fact have not been screenshotting his Instagram stories!

Not engaging in this further. It’s a waste of everyone’s time.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Stories expire after 24 hours. I’m not a sociopath and I also try not to lose sleep over the terrible positions of people who benefit from double standards, so I in fact have not been screenshotting his Instagram stories!

Not engaging in this further. It’s a waste of everyone’s time.
No, you’ve just been hate-following him lol. I don’t see the issue, just tell us what they said - clearly Meta and Tottenham has a different perspective and that’s what’s being reported.

You’d think of all the internet, *someone* would have been screenshotting these posts, and yet, there doesn’t seem to be a single one.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

The most important news of the day

HeHateMeFrisbee

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
Given that he’s been posting pretty aggressively racist shit on his stories, this is unsurprising to me.

Unsurprising is the wrong word. It is surprising that Instagram would take violent anti-Palestinian content seriously whatsoever.
That's just not true. He's posted pro-israeli content and his account was incorrectly taken down. It has been restored. Have you even looked at his posts or were just making shit up?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Johnson-Son-Kulusevski
Sarr-Bentancur-Bissouma
Davies-Dier-Emerson-Porro

.....for a few weeks?

Yikes that back 4. The MF is still strong, but with the teams coming up on their fixture list, they are going to concede.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Johnson-Son-Kulusevski
Sarr-Bentancur-Bissouma
Davies-Dier-Emerson-Porro

.....for a few weeks?

Yikes that back 4. The MF is still strong, but with the teams coming up on their fixture list, they are going to concede.
Don't think Bentancur starts just yet. Got to ease him in.

Davies might still be injured. Heard Porro is a doubt for tomorrow too.

Udogie will only miss one game at least.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Ange spoke this morning:

VDV out several months into 2024
Maddison out the rest of 2023
Richarlison out at least a month
Davies can play
Porro can play

• Wow
Reactions: Evilo

HeHateMeFrisbee

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
-----------------Son---------------------
Gil--------------------------------Johnson
-------Kulu-----------------Sarr------
-------------Bissouma-------------
-----Hopes---and---prayers----
--------------Vicario-----------------

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
-----------------Son---------------------
Gil--------------------------------Johnson
-------Kulu-----------------Sarr------
-------------Bissouma-------------
-----Hopes---and---prayers----
--------------Vicario-----------------
We'd barely have any senior attackers on the bench in this case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad