2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Last time that happened they won the Champions League.

Even Barcelona being broke is doing wonders for our squad, as we're forced to go back to our Masia.
Next year will probably be when Osimhen goes up for sale and Chelsea is absolutely one of the clubs who needs a striker and can outspend us.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Ahh were back to this part of the cycle. The players leak shit to get the manager fired. ETH will lose his job and we'll be back in this same spot in 2025 with whoever replaces him. f*** this shit I'm out.

Reactions: Venkman

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
This Ten Hag guy seems like a real dick. First the calling out Sancho and keeping him from the first team till he apologizes and now going after Rashford for celebrating his birthday. This guy is a clown and going to lose the entire dressing room if he keeps this up.

Reactions: gary69

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
This Ten Hag guy seems like a real dick. First the calling out Sancho and keeping him from the first team till he apologizes and now going after Rashford for celebrating his birthday. This guy is a clown and going to lose the entire dressing room if he keeps this up.
IMG_2720.gif

(Just kidding, no offense to any Dutch posters around here)

Reactions: Evilo

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Said this months ago and was laughed off

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
OMFG please let them get transfer banned and have to keep this current squad of theirs.
They need some time and stability so this wouldn't even be a bad thing. Bought a lot of young very talented players as a project, and a transfer ban at least makes the excuse of having to play and develop them properly.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

He's botched countless "big" games so a weekend or two demotion hardly seems like enough.
TBH this is an atrocious decision.

There’s no real issue with Taylor giving it live. Live it 100% looked like he caught him good.

The issue is with the VAR not sending him for review. So instead of the VAR getting demoted, instead the VAR is fine and Taylor is demoted.

Not saying he’s been great. But demoting him while leaving other in place who were far more at fault for the decision that prompted it absolutely does not increase quality or confidence in officials.

Reactions: KJS14 and Blender

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
- install the semi-automatic offsides from the World Cup

- hire third party neutral VAR officials

- import the best officials from other leagues

Easy

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
  • Haha
Reactions: Blender

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Reactions: Jussi and luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don’t really see much of an issue with that decision.

The defender interferes with the attackers ability to take the shot. It’s not a ton of contact, but it 100% affects the shot. Just because he still gets a shot off, doesn’t mean it wasn’t a foul.
Well either way, after his demotion, he’s back this weekend doing City x Chelsea. But yeah, let’s give demoted refs important games.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can you define important game?
I would say a game whose results have a big say on who finishes the week in 1st place is an important game.

It’s not like they are scheduling ref assignments out weeks in advance. The guy just got demoted and City vs Chelsea is certainly a high stakes game. Yes we can say all games matter if we want to be pedantic about it, but there’s no reason to bring back a guy whose performances have not been good to a fixture like that.

I mean West Ham is playing Forest; about as mid table as it gets right now. That’s probably a more appropriate fixture to bring a guy coming of demotion back into. In my opinion at least. Not exactly like he called an immaculate game in the Championship either. Do you think there is a more important/more high profile game than this during the upcoming Matchweek? This is the prime time game; which is the last one before the international break too. This will probably have the highest viewership too; which we also could use to say this is important

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I don’t really see much of an issue with that decision.

The defender interferes with the attackers ability to take the shot. It’s not a ton of contact, but it 100% affects the shot. Just because he still gets a shot off, doesn’t mean it wasn’t a foul.
Feels very much a situation that in hockey would result in a penalty shot as well.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I would say a game whose results have a big say on who finishes the week in 1st place is an important game.

It’s not like they are scheduling ref assignments out weeks in advance. The guy just got demoted and City vs Chelsea is certainly a high stakes game. Yes we can say all games matter if we want to be pedantic about it, but there’s no reason to bring back a guy whose performances have not been good to a fixture like that.

I mean West Ham is playing Forest; about as mid table as it gets right now. That’s probably a more appropriate fixture to bring a guy coming of demotion back into. In my opinion at least. Not exactly like he called an immaculate game in the Championship either. Do you think there is a more important/more high profile game than this during the upcoming Matchweek? This is the prime time game; which is the last one before the international break too. This will probably have the highest viewership too; which we also could use to say this is important

Guys Savant's posts are making sense to me, should I be concerned?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad