GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Do you mean from each conference? I thought Detroit was considerably better than Ottawa that year.

Yeah for each conference although you could make a pretty compelling argument for the Sabres being better than the Sens. Agreed about Detroit, they were our only real test.

Reactions: Mr Rogers

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
third time's a charm for perry?

crazy to think maroon will be appearing in his 4th straight SCF

should be an exciting series and i'm not even going to bother making a prediction. series could easily go both ways

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
The best thing that has happened to Tampa the last 2 series was starting on the road.

No matter how these first couple games turn out, until you lose at home you’re still in it.

Sooner or later the real Vasilevskiy and Kuemper will show up.

John

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Playoff Brayden Point is one of my favorite players by far. I'd love to find a player like that. He makes so many winning plays every single shift at both ends. If you focus on him for an entire playoff game you will be amazed. I think both Cooley and Nazar play similar to him.

Reactions: Terry Yake

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah play style wise Zegras closest comparable is Kuch... He's only missing the deadly shot, if he can keep improving his shot he could be the same type of impact player.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad