Post-Game Talk: 2022 NHL Playoffs - Round 1: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Toronto Maple Leafs | 4-3 WIN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Hockey coaches be like: Defend to win. Stick to the structure. It's a process. Defense wins championships.

The nanosecond they're down a goal in the third: pull the goalie

• Haha
Reactions: Stammertime91

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Agreed Bogo has just been bad and taking dumb penalties mostly. Foote has been a pleasant surprise by contrast.

I don't think the Vasi pull was that early. It was around the 2 min mark which is normal and we had a faceoff in the offensive zone.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I don't want to see Stamkos with Kucherov ever again on a line. It's done. It's over. It doesn't work. Like Hall and McDavid except it's not two guys who need the puck to be effective. It's Stamkos being Daniel Sedin in this relationship but wants to play like he's Henrik and Kucherov wants to play like Adam Oates; who isn't even f***ing involved in this.

Last edited:

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Is Coop seriously gonna potentially go down without reuniting the best line from the past due post seasons? Also Stammer Colton looked good for a stint then we bailed on that. I don’t get it

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Regardless of the regular season it’s clear that Braydon Point is the best center on this team amd it’s not really close. What a stud. Give him Kuch. If we’re that worried about that Mathews line give him Cirelli too instead of Palat.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
35y66pdoryx81.jpg

Reactions: J T Money

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
What is better

Cirelli Point Kuch
Palat Stamkos Colton
Hagel Paul Killer/Perry
PEB Killer/Perry

Paul Point Kuch
Palat Stammer Colton
Hagel Cirelli Killer
PEB Perry

Hell even give Perry some shifts with Point and Kuch, but for the love of god no more Stamkos with Kuch

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
What is better

Cirelli Point Kuch
Palat Stamkos Colton
Hagel Paul Killer/Perry
PEB Killer/Perry

Paul Point Kuch
Palat Stammer Colton
Hagel Cirelli Killer
PEB Perry

Hell even give Perry some shifts with Point and Kuch, but for the love of god no more Stamkos with Kuch
ill go with #2, Colton and Stamkos were good in that little stint they had, Paul can be the guy that goes in deep for pucks with Point and Kuch ready for a set up. Hagel needs to play more than 12 minutes a night, despite his rather soft play he has great wheels and isnt afraid to get down and dirty. Maroon needs to be scratched till he figures his shit out, hes just too slow for this series

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Doesn't help when your goalie is averaging more against though... lol simple math coop

Maybe it's not all Vasi's fault, but at the end of the day we're talking someone who had a .908 S% in his last 22 games (dismal by his standards) and now has an .890 S% through three games in this series. The switch isn't effectively flipping...hopefully the fuse can be fixed instead before it's too late.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Last game I watcehd with SN broadcast, and i want to say... SN are canadians, so they should rout for Leaf... they did it but it wasnt so annoying like NBC or ESPN. I really liked this broadcast, I remember last broadcast from ESPN with Callahan agains Florida they were so biased for them it just sounded really annoying. All I want to say that commentators on SN did really good job)

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
I'm worried that, seen the success of Point with Cirelli to shut down Matthews 5v5, Coop will keep that pair. That said, if we wanna create more offensively we gotta put someone on Point's line that can take advantage of his setups. Cirelli is good defensively, but definitely lacks in killer instinct.

Hell, put Perry alongside Point and I'm pretty sure they'll put on a show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad