Post-Game Talk: 2022 NHL Playoffs - Round 1: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Toronto Maple Leafs | 4-3 WIN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Leafs fans called our team a poverty franchise, I am dead. :laugh:
The Leafs trolls in that thread are this meme embodied
1652132555259.png

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
They let them flame unfettered. I guess it is what it is at this point.

I guess we will let our team do the talking from here on out.

I just hope our POOR, overmatched covid cup team can compete with the greatest team ever assembled. Not sure how we even won 2 games TBH.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Who does Toronto put in net for game 5? And how short a leash will they have if it's not soupman.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Wait, ya'll aren't jealous of their Victorian era cups?

It's another "18 million over the cap", stop getting triggered by their ignorance.

Reactions: Coopers Gum

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Wait, ya'll aren't jealous of their Victorian era cups?

It's another "18 million over the cap", stop getting triggered by their ignorance.
I just find it humorous. Toronto has a good team and could win the series but their fans are funny. I could see why they've been through a lot and they could lose another series while winning at some point. I think they are feeling it.

aessi

Jan 1, 2015
I just find it humorous. Toronto has a good team and could win the series but their fans are funny. I could see why they've been through a lot and they could lose another series while winning at some point. I think they are feeling it.

Seriously though that Leafs were in the driver's seat after game 3, but that game 4 was something else. How do you lose the game in the first ten minutes? Their record when leading the series was something like 1-8 also, that's just so bad. So funny that they blame the refs too when the first penalty was called when the game was already over.

The team should be a top contender for the cup this year but after game 4 I'm not so sure anymore.

Bolts in 6, let's go!

Reactions: Hoek

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I would have wished them a first round win because I think there are a lot of good fans in Toronto who deserve it and it’s such a hockey crazy bunch. And their team is legit entertaining. But not against us. And not for those obnoxious exceptional cases on the main boards and their media. Good luck next year I guess!

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
I have to think that the real obnoxious Toronto "fans" posting the nonsense are just trolling HF. They really couldn't be that obtuse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad