GDT: 2022 NHL Draft (And Trade Rumors) - Montreal - July 7 - July 8

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They stated in public at the deadline that they aimed for 2023 picks, as everyone else did. So I’d be surprised if they move into round 2 here, especially since they don’t have one next year to make that work. They would almost definitely have to trade a player to do it.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
They stated in public at the deadline that they aimed for 2023 picks, as everyone else did. So I’d be surprised if they move into round 2 here, especially since they don’t have one next year to make that work. They would almost definitely have to trade a player to do it.
I think that they will have a second rounder next year since they are looking at not signing JOB. He recently had hip surgery. After that, I can't see him having a big enough season to merit being signed.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think that they will have a second rounder next year since they are looking at not signing JOB. He recently had hip surgery. After that, I can't see him having a big enough season to merit being signed.
He won’t be signed but if next years draft is deeper, it helps you less to make a move now. Also that’s like pick #51 next year, its the back half of the round.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
If anyone has a way they’re watching today would you mind sharing via DM :). I don’t have NHL network or ESPN+

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah, he was in my top 10, but not top 5. Skating was a major concern.
I had him at 10 and my major knock was his skating, he just didn't seem to have it in him to ever correct it

Kane must want to leave Chicago now. They are tanking and he's 34 in October.
That contract would be tough to move, but with his production you know someone would be willing to make it work, besides he has 2 years left? I think lol maybe Buffalo wants him home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad