GDT: 2022 NHL Draft (And Trade Rumors) - Montreal - July 7 - July 8

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Is this way off the board? I noticed you didnt rank him
Off the board? No. He was supposed to go late 1st. I don't believe in low scoring late birthdays, especially from the Q. Sub 20% involvement. Easy pass.

He'll be an NHL player, but not someone you a probably going to regret missing out on.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
It's gut wrenching to know the Flyers could easily have another 1st for Ristolainen right now and take a real swing. Could've probably had 3 1sts, if they wanted. But Chuckles don't play like that.

No 13th overall last year; whiffed on Tuomaala before Stankoven; no 2nd round this year; no 2nd rounder next year; no extra picks in any draft......select Gauthier 5th overall. The context is just brutal. 4th worst team!

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
It's gut wrenching to know the Flyers could easily have another 1st for Ristolainen right now and take a real swing. Could've probably had 3 1sts, if they wanted. But Chuckles don't play like that.

No 13th overall last year; whiffed on Tuomaala before Stankoven; no 2nd round this year; no 2nd rounder next year; no extra picks......select Gauthier 5th overall. That context is just brutal.
I mean it's tradition. Howie gave up so much to move up and get Jordan Davis. #PhillyThings

Reactions: BiggE and Magua

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

No 13th overall last year; whiffed on Tuomaala before Stankoven; no 2nd round this year; no 2nd rounder next year; no extra picks......select Gauthier 5th overall. That context is just brutal.
Pretty sure it's not how it is said..but I am totally reading that as Stank Oven

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I mean it's tradition. Howie gave up so much to move up and get Jordan Davis. #PhillyThings

RipeBriefGavial-size_restricted.gif

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

No 13th overall last year; whiffed on Tuomaala before Stankoven; no 2nd round this year; no 2nd rounder next year; no extra picks in any draft......select Gauthier 5th overall. The context is just brutal. 4th worst team!
DecentTinyAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad