GDT: 2022 NHL Draft (And Trade Rumors) - Montreal - July 7 - July 8

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I can't believe I'm saying this.

Are the Sabres finally being run reasonably well? They made some very solid analytical hires...

KEN HOLLAND! @LegionOfDoom91 :laugh:

My spite hockey person finished 4th in GM of the year voting. Perhaps my spite hockey person should have been every single person in management in the NHL.

This guy is a f***ing joke; I can't believe he even has a job, let alone being so respected amongst his peers. This is blood boiling stuff.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
My spite hockey person finished 4th in GM of the year voting. Perhaps my spite hockey person should have been every single person in management in the NHL.

This guy is a f***ing joke; I can't believe he even has a job, let alone being so respected amongst his peers. This is blood boiling stuff.

I thought you were going to have kittens when he gave Turris the 2nd year. :laugh:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He was actually out of Russia already. He went to Germany for his treatment before there was even a war.

Yeah I mean..hes at the Draft so that checks out lol...but still..there is more to consider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad