GDT: 2022 NHL Draft (And Trade Rumors) - Montreal - July 7 - July 8

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Where does this nonsense come from?

Chuck drafted Brink, Foerster, York, Andrae and Tuomaala with his five first and 2nd rd picks here.
Only Foerster is "full sized."

Even in Minnesota:
Grandlund 5'10 185, Larsson 5'11 198, Zucker 5'11 192,
his big picks
Tuck 6'4 222, Erickson Ek 6'1 208, Greenway 6'6 227
The same place that "the Flyers refuse to play young players" myth comes from. At some point a picknwas made or a comment was made about size and then a player didn't work out so that means they only pick big guys (and big guys suck). Similarly, one time a young player got benched so the rest of the young players that are playing don't count.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Wow 6.1×6 years is going to handcuff them in the later years

And that's a 35+deal.... Hextall went full Fletch.
I guess that rumor that ownership wanted the big 3 signed long enough to retire as penguins, but idk how they resign malkin, he apparently want 7 a year minimum

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Their goalies are cheap but yeah... the money against cap isn't there
Wow they're actually handcuffing hextall big time, honestly I'd have traded malkin and Letang for hauls! I would have looked at Crosby as well, but essentially I would have left that up to him since he saved the franchise I can understand them wanting him to retire a penguin, even though a smart business man would sell him on his last year or 2 and get him moved for a big haul as well and rebuild properly

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Where does this nonsense come from?

Chuck drafted Brink, Foerster, York, Andrae and Tuomaala with his five first and 2nd rd picks here.
Only Foerster is "full sized."

Even in Minnesota:
Grandlund 5'10 185, Larsson 5'11 198, Zucker 5'11 192,
his big picks
Tuck 6'4 222, Erickson Ek 6'1 208, Greenway 6'6 227

Foerster and Tuomaala absolutely fit the mold described. York and Andrae are defensemen which clearly I'm not referencing. Straight line wingers that shoot. That's my point.

Yeah ok, they aren't all huge (Tuomaala), but it's clear he values that archetype more than creators.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
"Because down on the shore everything's all right,
You and your baby on a Saturday night"
200[1].gif

IronMarshal

Mar 7, 2002
Langhorne, PA
Visit site
Wow I thought he'd sign a 5×5 but not quite that long or that much, wow, where does malkin's money come from? Lol
The Russian Navy. He is going to join Fedotov, Vorobyev, and Kaprizov to form a dynamic Russian Navy team. I am thinking they are waiting for Provy to get off a plane there to anchor the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad