World Cup: 2022 FIFA World Cup

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Im giving Iran a fair chace for winning this match, i would be slightly surprised if they would win but not a lot.

I think that England starting 11 is a joke.
Maguire, Shaw, Bellingham, Sterling nor Mount should not start. I have a question mark for Saka as well.

Leaving Englands most important and best player Phil Foden out of the starting 11 is idiotic.

Oberyn Martell

Dec 26, 2018
Im giving Iran a fair chace for winning this match, i would be slightly surprised if they would win but not a lot.

Maguire, Shaw, Bellingham, Sterling nor Mount should not start. I have a question mark for Saka as well.

Leaving Englands most important and best player Phil Foden out of the starting 11 is idiotic.
Bellingham should not start? He is clearly their best player at the moment. Would be laughable to not start him

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland

LOL.... so i was pretty wrong...

Reactions: wingman75

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

I like better your hockey takes

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
So dissapointing.

All countries who were wearing the "One Love" armband, have decided not to, after threats from FIFA.
FIFA say they will give the person wearing the armband a yellow card.
It's dumb. A yellow card isn't that big of a deal for someone like Kane and him getting a yellow card for it would be the story of the tournament. Just change who wears the armband each match so you don't have to deal with suspensions.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Shame that this iranian team is a step down from previous iterations, even with Taremi joining Azmoun up front. Nothing but respect for Azmoun's comments.

member 305909

If the continental quotas were rightful based on ability how would they look like?

It's just going to get worse when the competition expands to 48 teams. Only three more spots for Europe and more teams like Qatar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad