Prospect Info: [2022 - 62nd] Lane Hutson (NCAA - Boston University)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Interesting tidbit in below article talks about how he has delayed bone growth and has another year of growth in him. So while he’s small, he’s still growing.

A report from Hutson’s endocrinologist indicated his bone age is delayed relative to his biological age, which means his frame still has more than a full year of additional bone growth to go.

1657298982126.jpeg

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
"How is Lane Hutson going to react to the big bodies?"

-Pierre McGuire
Ya lucky Pierre knows everything.He's been pining to get back to the NHL for 20 years .Gets a gig with the Sens and they fire him before 1 year is done.Also TSN has to get the draft back .Sportsnet are awful.

Reactions: Clearedwaivers

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Interesting tidbit in below article talks about how he has delayed bone growth and has another year of growth in him. So while he’s small, he’s still growing.

A report from Hutson’s endocrinologist indicated his bone age is delayed relative to his biological age, which means his frame still has more than a full year of additional bone growth to go.

I thought you were joking but that is in the article :laugh:

Reactions: Wats

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Great pick. Like I said elsewhere about masking HGH. With the right set of events and a bit of luck, he could morph into Makar-light. I like that he plays with fire in his belly.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Love it!

I’ve been hoping to pick him up in the second. Glad we did.

Steal. Calling it right now. I would have take the guy 26th. I don't care about his height, if he stays there, fine. He's gonna add muscle mass and he can be a real offensive force.

Agreed, a steal. I wouldn’t worry about the height. If he has Guhle, Anderson, Dach and Slaf on with him, nobody will abuse him Lol!

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
The best part of Hutsons game imo is the way he works the blue line, makar esque (not saying he's makar)

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021

Somebody make sure he drinks lots of milk, gets at least 7h of sleep each night, doesn't carry heavy equipment on his back, and make him swim all summer long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad