2022/23 Roster Thread XX: Heading into the Homestretch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

The Flyers’ fetish is winning meaningless games.

I hate this f***ing franchise. There is zero reason for TK to play this season. None, nada. Absolutely nothing good can from this. Flyers management may well be the stupidest in all professional sports. Maybe they can hang a f***ing banner for that. Oh and if Briere signed off on this, then f*** you too Danny.

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
I hate this f***ing franchise. There is zero reason for TK to play this season. None, nada. Absolutely nothing good can from this. Flyers management may well be the stupidest in all professional sports. Maybe they can hang a f***ing banner for that. Oh and if Briere signed off on this, then f*** you too Danny.
Maybe an April fools joke?……

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
Twitter I don't recognize any of them but I assume it's because torts is watching from the suites again
people with no credentials are just throwing the torts thing at a wall. i cant remember who, but ive seen coaches do this before. i doubt it has anything to do with torts moving to management.

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
in other news... Flyers medical strikes again.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
So TK looked like TK. You know, some players actually love to play the game, they had to wrestle Couts off the ice.

If Couts is really healthy, and Atkinson should be 100% next year, both may benefit from missing a year of wear and tear. They'll definitely be an upgrade over JVR and Hayes this season.

Briere won't completely revamp the team in one summer, but they will turnover about a third of the roster.

In: Couts, Atkinson, Foerster, Desnoyers, Zamula, Attard. Lycksell? Plus prospects received in trade.

Out: JVR, Hayes, Bellows, Provorov, Braun, Sandstrom. Laughton? Laczynski?

So out of 20 players who dress, at least 6-8 will be different next season.

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
So the coach hired by the GM you fired for incompetence and the fat bastard glued to said incompetent GM like the Earth to the Moon for decades are both part of the brain trust moving forward. And neither of them are the least bit interested in putting in any actual work. Sounds like a flawless plan for success. Or nightmare fuel. One or the other.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
So TK looked like TK. You know, some players actually love to play the game, they had to wrestle Couts off the ice.

If Couts is really healthy, and Atkinson should be 100% next year, both may benefit from missing a year of wear and tear. They'll definitely be an upgrade over JVR and Hayes this season.

Briere won't completely revamp the team in one summer, but they will turnover about a third of the roster.

In: Couts, Atkinson, Foerster, Desnoyers, Zamula, Attard. Lycksell? Plus prospects received in trade.

Out: JVR, Hayes, Bellows, Provorov, Braun, Sandstrom. Laughton? Laczynski?

So out of 20 players who dress, at least 6-8 will be different next season.

You can scratch almost all of your In list. If Briere is listening to Tortorella then they'll just be adding more bottom roster grinders.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
1680451545267.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad