2022/23 Roster Thread XIV: Season's Beatings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
The only thing I'm looking forward to now is to see the impending culture war between Schmuck and Tortorella. Just watch. That locker room is going to implode and it's going to be those loyal to Schmuck vs those loyal to Tortorella and it's going to get ugly. And we know those heavy verbal shots are coming.
I have popcorn, candy and scotch, bring it on.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The only thing I'm looking forward to now is to see the impending culture war between Schmuck and Tortorella. Just watch. That locker room is going to implode and it's going to be those loyal to Schmuck vs those loyal to Tortorella and it's going to get ugly. And we know those heavy verbal shots are coming.
I thought they fixed the culture when they traded Ghost, G and Jake?

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Maybe they fight each other cause Stewie teached them all that well. The old ones are force to retire after the whole building in the Philly organization fighted each other.

The Nhl send us Yzerman as new GM to rescue a great franchise!
Win win win Situation

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
Which players would be loyal to Chuck? I'm sure they're all temporarily on Torts' side for now, until they sour on him once Chuck is replaced. It's the circle of life.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
Players are only loyal to people when they win. Obviously the Flyers haven’t won so no one is going to be loyal to Fletcher.

That is my point. I highly doubt there is going to be a Chuck vs. Torts player loyalty rift in the locker room as being speculated in this thread.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Torts seems to be giving these Fletcher vets the opportunity that they need to play themselves out of town. Ex.-he gave Bellows time in just about every line; checker, scorer, bottom six; top sox; top line. When he miserably failed in all chances, there was not other choice left but to send him away. I'm waiting for Willman, Brown and MacEwen to finish the same treatment as TK, JVR and Atkinson or Allison get worked back into the lineup over the next few weeks.
These next twelve games are a gauntlet. This will should show to everyone that Fletcher can't be allowed to control the club. When this stretch is over, the Flyers will be one of the three worst teams of the league. The bottom line is that Fletcher has been here for four years and the organization is in worse shape than when he was hired. There should be a new group running the club after that. Lombardi, Briere and Torts?
Comcast has to realize the stink that is Fletcher. Roberts can't enjoy reading in the paper every day that Comcast should sell the club in order for it to improve. That's a level of ineptitude that the head office can't ignore or tolerate.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
All the ones he has overpaid in contracts?

They got their guaranteed contracts. Now I'm sure they want to have a GM capable of putting together a good team. I wonder if they can see the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad