Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Assuming that the Ducks were going for a forward, I was fully expecting to hear them announce Snuggerud or Kulich as their pick when they came to the podium.

I was hoping for a swing at a top-6 scorer. Snuggerud and Kulich were far less riskier a prospect than Lambert. Thought Snuggerud was a good compromise if Verbeek was dead set on size being a significant factor. Maybe Verbeek didn't want to deal with NCAA'ers this high b/c of what happened at the end of last season when both top defensive ducks' NCAA prospects returned for their senior seasons.

Reactions: Kalv

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Pastujov is now third in the OHL in points per game, but seeing as number one brandt Clarke has played nine games and number two Shane wright has played six, he is effectively leading the league.

He is 26+34 for 60 points in 37 games after scoring 76 points in 65 last season.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Pastujov is now third in the OHL in points per game, but seeing as number one brandt Clarke has played nine games and number two Shane wright has played six, he is effectively leading the league.

He is 26+34 for 60 points in 37 games after scoring 76 points in 65 last season.
I remember Madden saying that it was a "big summer" for Sasha, meaning he had something to prove going in to this season. I wonder if he's addressed their concerns (which I think had to do with conditioning and consistency, along with his skating problems).

Reactions: Static and Kalv

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I remember Madden saying that it was a "big summer" for Sasha, meaning he had something to prove going in to this season. I wonder if he's addressed their concerns (which I think had to do with conditioning and consistency, along with his skating problems).
Pastujov not even getting an invite to the USA WJC camp gives me pause. It'll be interesting to see how he finishes the second half of the season. He started white hot last year and ran out of gas after ~35 games or so, about where he is now.

Reactions: Kalv
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I’m glad Sasha is doing well in junior, but it concerns me if he is inconsistent + his skating issues. I don’t even know if he’ll make it without improving both qualities.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Well we’re officially top 10 in wheelers prospect rankings…

Pretty curious to see where we land.

top 8 consist of

Ducks
Devils
Kings
Blue jackets
Sabres
Red wings
Senators
Blackhawks

Any guesses to the order?

Reactions: Static