Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Hinds and pastujov both finished their games with an assist.

Ben king is back in the lineup tonight, I believe it's his first game back.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Contract, unless he regresses in the next one or two years. He isn't ready to go pro though.
Yes, very concerning that he hasn't taken a step forward this year. I won't say he has regressed but his game certainly hasn't progressed at all.

Reactions: Kalv

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Yes, very concerning that he hasn't taken a step forward this year. I won't say he has regressed but his game certainly hasn't progressed at all.
He's never seemed like an impact player, but his issue this season seems to be a regression in shooting percentage, which has almost halved from last year.

Thrun finished tonight with an assist, colangelo also added an assist to finish 1+1.

Replays courtesy of our ducks prospect Twitter page.

Reactions: Kalv

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

He's never seemed like an impact player, but his issue this season seems to be a regression in shooting percentage, which has almost halved from last year.

We used to have a poster who went or followed Northeastern hockey religiously. I'm trying to recall the name... maybe terranraida???
Colangelo​
Northeastern​
Season​
Games​
G​
A​
Pts​
ppg​
Plus/minus​
.​
Shots​
Sh%​
8​
0​
3​
3​
0.38​
-3​
25​
0.000​
29​
12​
15​
27​
0.93​
8​
63​
0.190​
23​
7​
13​
20​
0.87​
-2​
57​
0.123​

The reason why I'm wondering about the poster who followed Northeastern Hockey is I that I want to know the line differences between last year and this year. Last year, it was a combo of McDonough-Fontaine-Colangelo. All three were the teams top-3 scorers and all positive plus/minus players. This year, it's McDonough and Hryckowian are top-2 scorers with double digit positive +/- ratings; then Fontaine and Colangelo as top-3/4 scorers with a -2 and -3 rating respectively. Did they split last year's combo?

I thought Sam greatly improved his game between his injury-riddled freshman year to his sophomore year. The year end review from Northeastern was the trio of McDonough, Fontaine, and Colangelo would take their offense to another level. It seems only McDonough and Hryckowian's scoring went up some.

I dunno what changed occurred between last season and this season. Is he playing a more defensive role this year or a line 2 role or both? With the two points tonight, Colangelo is nearing his scoring rate from last year.
An extra year for Colangelo could benefit him since he's really only had two full NCAA seasons (well if he can play the rest of the games this year). At 6'2 and 207, he would be a good gamble to want to get signed as a bottom-6 who can chip-in some scoring.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
3-point night for Jackson LaCombe after hitting the Hobey nominee list, including the game-tying goal in the third period and a secondary apple on the winner.

Woot! What a relief. I thought LaCombe's offense was doing the opposite of previous years, which was to start slow and then turn it up halfway through the season. This year, he started hot and felt like his offensive game slowed. This will help to try to keep him close to a ppg.

Reactions: Kalv and Static
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad