Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Randomly came across this as I openes the first page of the thread.

There is a fine line between hopes and reality :laugh: offseason is when our hopes always goes up. McT can still hit 20 tho
So true. This should be a stickied post for all the painful summer prognostications to come...

Reactions: Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Bedard with a tidy 7 G 5 A in Regina’s 3 game set this past weekend
1679375635732.png

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
The Gatineau Olympiques announced Tuesday that defenseman Noah Warren’s season is over.

The giant-sized defenseman will undergo surgery in Anaheim in the coming days.

Warren suffered a shoulder injury in the Thursday, March 9 game against the Chicoutimi Saguenéens.

A second-round NHL pick in 2022 (42nd overall), the Anaheim Ducks prospect has 20 points, including three goals and 17 assists, in 47 games this season.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
To be fair those were hot takes, not actual predictions lol. But yeah about half of them aged rather poorly particularly Lopina and Perreault. I’ll still defend that Gaucher could have conceivably paced out to 100 points or close to it if Rochette didn’t return for his overage season.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
To be fair those were hot takes, not actual predictions lol. But yeah about half of them aged rather poorly particularly Lopina and Perreault. I’ll still defend that Gaucher could have conceivably paced out to 100 points or close to it if Rochette didn’t return for his overage season.
Whew lopina. What a whiff by me

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
After checking Johnston (Dallas pick) in 2021 draft, it looks promising for us. Those players still have to prove a lot, but:

McTavish – beating expectations and about to hit 45 points
Zellweger – one if not the best Canadas D in juniors at his age group. Size is a risk but clear upside
Pasta – might take a bit longer, but producing nicely
Hinds – so steady, potential of a 2nd pair shutdown D
Alexander – already turning heads in the AHL
Kukkonen – overage but scoring goals left and right in his first year

Tschigerl and Lopina has fell off a bit but will see.

This was last draft for Murray. Hopefully this turns out much better than the previous ones.
Again, ofc there's a lot to play out, but seems promising so far (it probably usually does at this stage :laugh:)

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
I want to see Tschigerl on a different team. I hope he doesn’t return for his overage season and if he does I hope it isn’t to Calgary. When ever he’s at camp he is very impressive only to go and have a whatever season in Calgary. Even watching him in Calgary the eye test looks a lot better than the score sheet. I still have optimism about him but I think a change of scenery would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad