Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
With his 78th point of the season, Tristan Luneau has just tied the Olympiques' all-time record for points by a defenceman in a regular season.
If he does not secure another point in the game going on today, Luneau will have a chance to surpass the record held by Jiri Fischer as the Olympiques have 3 remaining games to play before the QMJHL playoffs begin.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Yeah, I'll pick you up on my way. But you gotta row us back dude.
Not fair , we'll weight the same AND the stakes, but yeah sure, will hope for good winds
Considering he will be returning for his d+2 next year, I would assume he is going to break that himself.
Gotta think Luneau could play in the WJCs which would decrease his game total to a point where that will be pretty hard to do.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Lacombe, Moore, kukkonen, and perbix will play in the NCAA tournament coming up.

LaCombe is with Minnesota, #1 seed in Fargo
Moore is with Harvard, #2 seed in Bridgeport
Kukkonen is with Michigan Tech, #3 seed in Allentown
Perbix is with Western Michigan, #3 seed in Manchester

It would be cool to see all four players as the final four teams in the tourney since they're all in different sub-brackets.

Link to the Frozen Four bracket: here

Reactions: cheesymc

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Hot takes (I think) for some of the prospects next year.

Zellweger makes the Ducks out of camp

Gaucher cracks 100 points in the Q (or at least paces out for it), and wins the Q’s Selke equivalent

Lopina gets called up

McTavish cracks 20 goals

Perreault cracks 30 in the AHL

Thrun gets the Hobey-Baker
Randomly came across this as I openes the first page of the thread.

There is a fine line between hopes and reality :laugh: offseason is when our hopes always goes up. McT can still hit 20 tho

Reactions: tomd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad