Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Wanted to mention that Cam Dineen is having a good season down in Tucson, I know he's been up and down, but he's at a PPG in Tucson and Jenik and McCartney have taken strides. Soderstrom is hurt and not playing, and I haven't heard when he will be back in the lineup.

Now, having Maccelli up, the bulk of the offense in Tucson will be up to a single line McCartney/Jenik/Carcone, not much scoring outside of those guys. Maccelli had an incredible year on a bottom team void of scoring and he put up the best rookie season in Roadrunner history.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Wanted to mention that Cam Dineen is having a good season down in Tucson, I know he's been up and down, but he's at a PPG in Tucson and Jenik and McCartney have taken strides. Soderstrom is hurt and not playing, and I haven't heard when he will be back in the lineup.

Now, having Maccelli up, the bulk of the offense in Tucson will be up to a single line McCartney/Jenik/Carcone, not much scoring outside of those guys. Maccelli had an incredible year on a bottom team void of scoring and he put up the best rookie season in Roadrunner history.

I was suprisingly impressed with Dineen when he was up with the Coyotes earlier this season. Seems a little like a poor man's Gostisbehere.

GermanCoyotes96

Feb 21, 2022
Germany

Söderström expected back in early March! Maybe the next games?

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
NHL next season? It seems his level of play exceeds the WHL. But there could be areas of his game that need work. If only there was an intermediate league to continue his growth.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
NHL next season? It seems his level of play exceeds the WHL. But there could be areas of his game that need work. If only there was an intermediate league to continue his growth.

It’s been discussed on here a few times on several threads but consensus seems to be he likely gets some games to start the season but we wouldn’t be fully surprised if he heads back to junior to “overbake” and take another run at a Memorial Cup.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It’s been discussed on here a few times on several threads but consensus seems to be he likely gets some games to start the season but we wouldn’t be fully surprised if he heads back to junior to “overbake” and take another run at a Memorial Cup.
Who in the NHL would you compare to Guenther?

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Kyle Conner is a decent comparison but Guenther will be much stronger and more willing to mix it up.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Kyle Conner is a decent comparison but Guenther will be much stronger and more willing to mix it up.
He can also play C and if that translates to the NHL that opens up the comparisons further. From a shot/winger/skillset though Kyle Connor is a fairly good comparison i think.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
He can also play C and if that translates to the NHL that opens up the comparisons further. From a shot/winger/skillset though Kyle Connor is a fairly good comparison i think.
Yeah. Like a more physical, less quick Connor.
Guenther is quick too but imo Connor uses his speed as a weapon better.

Reactions: hbk

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I was reviewing USHL scores and came across Mitchell Miller, he scored, so I decided to click on him just to see his stats...wow!

GP: 48 G: 29 A: 37 Pts: 66 PPG: 1.38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad