Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Aku Raty is a bit of a forgotten prospect but he's scored a few lately and is the 2nd highest goalscorer with 9 on the team 2nd in the Liiga. Doesnt get much top 6 time there, he's mainly on the 3rd line now after having been a 4th liner last season.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Updated, and yes Aku Raty has 6pts in his last 6 games, so I'm thinking that he's moved up lines and gotten a little more time and he's producing. Big kid, lots of grind there, hopefully he keeps it up.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Ok, anyone heard of this penalty...Josh Doan received it yesterday in the 2-4 loss to Colorado College

Josh Doan - 10 mins - "PersistingInMisconduct"

I've coached a long time, have never heard of this penalty? Anyone know anything?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Ok, anyone heard of this penalty...Josh Doan received it yesterday in the 2-4 loss to Colorado College

Josh Doan - 10 mins - "PersistingInMisconduct"

I've coached a long time, have never heard of this penalty? Anyone know anything?

Abuse of Officials

Probably persisting with something after a warning. I'm just seeing it as a misconduct in other box scores.

edit: Came after a penalty call against a teammate. NCAA rules for player to official go straight to a misconduct.

Last edited:

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Wasn't practicing on the first PP later in camp either. Looks like he has been dropped down. Hopefully gets a chance to work his way back into more offensive situations.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Wasn't practicing on the first PP later in camp either. Looks like he has been dropped down. Hopefully gets a chance to work his way back into more offensive situations.
He SHOULD be on the line with Neighbours and Greig.

IrishFin

Jun 9, 2016
Anyone been able to see much of Sam Lipkin play this year? He seems to be having a big jump in production.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Anything on Victor Soderstrom? I forget sometimes he is still only like 20 years old.

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
Developing well in AHL. As he should be.
Let's hope so.He was a high draft pick (Coyotes gave up high 2nd round pick to move from 14th to 11th pick).I saw him when Coyotes played Islanders.He didn't look ready then.He was easily pushed around.But like you said...he is only 20

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Let's hope so.He was a high draft pick (Coyotes gave up high 2nd round pick to move from 14th to 11th pick).I saw him when Coyotes played Islanders.He didn't look ready then.He was easily pushed around.But like you said...he is only 20
Yes we just redid our development system for a reason.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Updated - since we had games last week

Lipkin is looking like a very astute pick in the 7th round, not to mention Moser who's already made the big club and producing.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Updated - since we had games last week

Lipkin is looking like a very astute pick in the 7th round, not to mention Moser who's already made the big club and producing.

Helluva a 7th rd pick. I'm confused about why he's still in the USHL when he committed to Quinnipiac in 2019. Is he still a HS student, or is this just hows it's done in D1 hockey? Let them get some seasoning before making the jump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad