Speculation: 2021 Offseason Thread - Back To Back Champs Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Bogo and Elliott, great to get some expereince back, now we can focus on the young guys and if we can't afford any other vets then that's that.

Also happy for Coleman to go and get paid, so happy for everything he did here so he deserves it.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
About 2.8 cap left with like 5 kids to sign?

I love the bogo move and I like the Elliot move. I don't think we get Perry. Ross and Foote are the next priorities

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
About 2.8 cap left with like 5 kids to sign?

I love the bogo move and I like the Elliot move. I don't think we get Perry. Ross and Foote are the next priorities

We might have to operate under a 22-man roster this year. Could be tricky given the waiver eligibility of some of our kids.

TampaBoltz

Oct 26, 2015
I think we have more like $3.9M left, but I could be wrong. Hopefully room to get a guy that plays like Goodrow and is physical and kills penalties...and comes cheap

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Contracts aside I'm not even sure Savard is better. :laugh:
bogo if gets into a shape he could is better better skater can play as mean....we will see if he goes all in or not in camp thats for sure.....am hearing we might not be done movin out and in i hope not id like to hope the numbers work and we move forward then go big if can at trade deadline....we will see....very happy with bogo....as a side note the canada talking heads talking down the cody ceci deal 3.25 4 years have they looked at the martinez deal for vegas lol....ceci is a stud id love to have him

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
I think we have more like $3.9M left, but I could be wrong. Hopefully room to get a guy that plays like Goodrow and is physical and kills penalties...and comes cheap
I'm no expert but I'm with you, I see just under $4M left in "cap space".

Last edited:

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I don't think we can even sign all the kids

We can. Cap Friendly's cap hit includes Smith who is on a two-way deal. We can send him down and it adds $750k to our cap space. Should be enough to re-sign Foote, Colton, ABB, Katchouk, Raddysh. The latter two should get two-way deals but are waiver eligible anyways.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We can. Cap Friendly's cap hit includes Smith who is on a two-way deal. We can send him down and it adds $750k to our cap space. Should be enough to re-sign Foote, Colton, ABB, Katchouk, Raddysh. The latter two should get two-way deals but are waiver eligible anyways.

Includes Gemel's 750k, which probably won't be on the roster.

If we bring him up to play does his cap still stay off the books?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad