Injury Report: 2021 Injury Thread - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Likely. Pretty sure i didn't see him getting a shift in the 3rd period last game.
Not sure if he got banged up again or was just benched, tho ...

Bednar probably blamed him for the Tarasenko breakaway goal. I personally would be asking why Nemeth is standing in front of the goalie in the offensive zone. How is that supposed to end well?

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'm confused. I didn't think Bo was even on IR. Didn't a few of the beat reporters say he was an option if Bednar wanted him in?

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
I'm confused. I didn't think Bo was even on IR. Didn't a few of the beat reporters say he was an option if Bednar wanted him in?

They didn’t do the paper transaction I guess since they weren’t planning on using him. Perhaps they’re considering him for round 2

Reactions: sethro109

LTC Pain

Jul 1, 2006
Colorado Springs, CO
Bednar probably blamed him for the Tarasenko breakaway goal. I personally would be asking why Nemeth is standing in front of the goalie in the offensive zone. How is that supposed to end well?
It was Timmins and Mack that were playing D on Tarasenko's goal. Mack went for a change and left Tarasenko open. Timmins was on the other side and had zero chance of helping.

Reactions: klozge

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
OMG.

Reposting @Foppa2118 hype video.

He's going to be a beast. It's too bad he took a head shot from some useless Las Vegas plug.

He is a prime Drew Doughty. He can be a PP QB. He can be a shut down Dman. He is tough and physical. He will fight and has swagger.

We are truly lucky to have Makar, Toews, Byram, Girard, Graves and Timmins.

I don't think there has ever been a group with that much young talent.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I say play Byram because he is an unknown to Vegas. Of the Knights only Kolesar knows Byram, and he knows him intimately not in terms of play style or mentally, but in terms of the airborne thrusting of his head against the boards.

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
I dunno Bo could get blasted right back into a bad concussion. I’d love to see him on the ice but it might not be best just yet

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I dont think Byram coming off of IR has anything to do with him drawing into the lineup. Just paperwork in case he does.

I'd be surprised if the Avs changed anything up for game 1. The Defense worked and generally played quite well against the Blues. He'd only be an upgrade on Nemeth, and Nemeth brings more physicality and nastiness then Byram. Something we may especially need if its Vegas.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

I don’t think it had anything to do with the goal—he’s been sheltering Timmins in all of these games. And in the closing minutes, if it’s close, he’s rotating himself out entirely. Same thing happened with Newhook too. Bednar isn’t usually one to punish one big mistake...unless it was a big Russian with a 16 on the back of his jersey. :laugh:

Reactions: The Moops

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Bednar has never liked to change his lineup after a win. My guess is we won't see a shakeup in the D group unless there's a loss (or an injury).

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Have they said anything about whether EJ Calvert and LOC may make it back for the playoffs?

That's some hella good depth options if they can play at some point.

If not there's always Megna and Dries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad