OT: 2021 Football Thread: Mock Draft SZN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Hmm. Man. Shame he didn't last to the Jets in the mock. He'd be a great fit.

Yup. He had Tevan Jenkins at 20. Seems like most mocks have the 4 first round Ts gone by the Jets 23rd. kiper had a lot of the 2nd tier guys way down. He had Mayfield, cosmi, radunz and eichenberg all in the 50s.

what are your thoughts on Little out of Stanford? Kiper had him at 63. I’ve seen him way higher. PFF has him as their 4th T I believe.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I don't want Entiene at 23, but I'll take him at 34.

Rather go RB in Round 3 though.

We won't get him at 34...not a chance in hell. We either take Etienne at 23 or we won't get him. Not sure why Mel thinks he'd even be available. Heck Etienne might be taken before the Jets pick at 23.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We won't get him at 34...not a chance in hell. We either take Etienne at 23 or we won't get him. Not sure why Mel thinks he'd even be available. Heck Etienne might be taken before the Jets pick at 23.

Have you checked out with the Rangers? I only see you posting in non-hockey threads nowadays.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Have you checked out with the Rangers? I only see you posting in non-hockey threads nowadays.

lol...not at all. I just posted something in that "will the Rangers make the playoffs" thread. I don't post a ton but I never have in Ranger related threads. Maybe you've missed a few tho.

Anyways I luv you too Snow and I'll make my presence known a bit more in some of the Ranger threads...:)

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
lol...not at all. I just posted something in that "will the Rangers make the playoffs" thread. I don't post a ton but I never have in Ranger related threads. Maybe you've missed a few tho.

Anyways I luv you too Snow and I'll make my presence known a bit more in some of the Ranger threads...:)

That made me laugh!

Reactions: Maximus

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
3F2CC3B6-3854-4A7D-8A6D-727FFBCE15AF.jpeg

as if we needed more proof to show how much better the Giants are when compared to the Jets

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
12Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
123Azeez Ojulari, edge, Georgia
234Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State
366Brady Christensen, OT, BYU
386Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Memphis
4107Robert Hainsey, OG/C, Notre Dame
5146James Wiggins, DS, Cincinnati
5154Ben Mason, FB, Michigan
6186Isaiah McDuffie, LB, Boston College
6226Dax Milne, WR, BYU
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That's The Athletic's full mock draft. I like it except for the FB pick--I feel like that should be another LB or OL.

Reactions: NYSPORTS

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
12Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
123Azeez Ojulari, edge, Georgia
234Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State
366Brady Christensen, OT, BYU
386Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Memphis
4107Robert Hainsey, OG/C, Notre Dame
5146James Wiggins, DS, Cincinnati
5154Ben Mason, FB, Michigan
6186Isaiah McDuffie, LB, Boston College
6226Dax Milne, WR, BYU
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
That's The Athletic's full mock draft. I like it except for the FB pick--I feel like that should be another LB or OL.

I would sign for this draft, but Samuel isn't going to be there at 34.

His pro day made him rise.

I would be thrilled with Ojulari at 23.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Maybe if they had 3 unblocked guys running after him we'd get a better feel for how he'd look on the Jets. Oh and based on the latest mock draft, have him throw to high school wrs covered by pro bowl cbs.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Maybe if they had 3 unblocked guys running after him we'd get a better feel for how he'd look on the Jets. Oh and based on the latest mock draft, have him throw to high school wrs covered by pro bowl cbs.

If I'm honest there's a part of me that worries that he's just being completely underrated for stupid reasons.

There's people saying he's 4th/5th best QB prospect. Not long ago he was #1a.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
If I'm honest there's a part of me that worries that he's just being completely underrated for stupid reasons.

There's people saying he's 4th/5th best QB prospect. Not long ago he was #1a.
Perhaps the Jets have made me too cynical but it seems that even a 1a prospect surrounded by the Jets non-talent is doomed to fail.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Perhaps the Jets have made me too cynical but it seems that even a 1a prospect surrounded by the Jets non-talent is doomed to fail.

yeah I just don’t want him to end up in New England. That’s everyone’s mocks lately. Hopefully he goes somewhere we don’t care about. Just in case.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
we all make mistakes...

Report: Jets Turned Down Significant Offer For Sam Darnold (msn.com)

I said he was worth at least a mid-late 1st [like 20OA-ish] to the right team.

being too cautious cost

I don't believe this story for a second. It makes absolutely no sense.

The Jets turned down a 1st for Darnold "because of concerns with Zach Wilson’s throwing shoulder that underwent reparative surgery in 2019" but then saw him throw at his pro day and didn't have anymore concerns.

And the 49ers tried to trade their 1st for Darnold, and when they couldn't they traded 3 firsts for the #3?

Not buying it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad