2021 Florida Panthers off-season thread. Free Agent Frenzy July 28th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
i'd rather give up the first next year. and wouldn't buffalo probably want that? deni's just potentially breaking into the league. they're just beginning a rebuild.

I dont think they want to start another rebuild. You cant sell your fanbase on a two-decade rebuild.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I could see Tippett going back

MATTHEW.gif

<3 :cheers:

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
who are they going to win with now???

Dahlin was turning the corner under Granato as was Mittelstadt. They also have Cozens and Olofsson up front. They're gonna get a.haul for Eichel...add that to Power who is gonna be a top pairing minute muncher within 2 years, thats the makings of a nice team. They play in the Atlantic so they' ll be in tough for the next two seasons, but you' d hope for an upward trajectory after that point.

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Dahlin was turning the corner under Granato as was Mittelstadt. They also have Cozens and Olofsson up front. They're gonna get a.haul for Eichel...add that to Power who is gonna be a top pairing minute muncher within 2 years, thats the makings of a nice team. They play in the Atlantic so they' ll be in tough for the next two seasons, but you' d hope for an upward trajectory after that point.

i'll take your word.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Damn...I hope this isn't what's holding up the Reinhart deal.

They've got ~$11.5mil in cap space. Cap space isn't the problem with acquiring Reinhart. Not even re-signing Bennett eats that free space so if Zito is adamant on getting Stralman (and Vatrano) off from the books then Zito is trying to catch some other big fish out there.

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
They've got ~$11.5mil in cap space. Cap space isn't the problem with acquiring Reinhart. Not even re-signing Bennett eats that free space so if Zito is adamant on getting Stralman (and Vatrano) off from the books then Zito is trying to catch some other big fish out there.

other than suter, who? there's the still the unresolved vatrano to seattle rumor. some kind of swap for a Dman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad