2021 Florida Panthers off-season thread. Free Agent Frenzy July 28th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Holy f***. 9.5 lmao

I don't ever want to hear about Ekblads contract again lol

In all fairness, the Ekblad contract was signed a few years ago, and it was the first couple of seasons people complained about, because he didn't live up to the contract. The last couple of years it has been fine, and there has been no complaining.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Just got home, that Blackhawks trade is something lmao. Absolutely horrendous.

Man, the moves the Flyers and Hawks look soo desperate..its pathetic.

Apparently Elliot Friedman said we were kicking around acquiring Reinhardt from the sabres..

Canucks trade was bad too, yeah it probably makes them the 3rd best Pacific team but those terrible contracts were gone next year (Eriksson, Beagle, Rousell). Benning tried to save his job for 5 playoff games and has really made a mess for his successor.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Us being linked to that many centers makes me wonder if Bennett is asking for too much or Zito rather would have him on wing

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Didn't hear the ask but not sure I wanna know.
It's defense focus for me right now if we trade the 23rd pick.

Adams is trying to fleece teams with Eichel and Reinhart and I think that Zito can find similar players for a fraction of the acquisition cost it would take to get Reinhart.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Adams is trying to fleece teams with Eichel and Reinhart and I think that Zito can find similar players for a fraction of the acquisition cost it would take to get Reinhart.

He will get a haul for Eichel no doubt but Reinhart should be moved right around this pick value if he's going tonight. Ultimately I think Eichel is moved and Reinhart will be re-signed by BUF, overpaid of course.

Reactions: Jean Luc Discard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad