GDT: 2021 First Round Game 3: Blues Trail 2-0 | The Picks Are In

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Oh yeah great examples, players with torn ACLs and concussions that aren’t even skating. Definitely the same as Dunn. :laugh:

Berube has been saying he’s “hopeful” he’ll be in the lineup for at least a week. The coaches aren’t holding him back.
But do we even know what the injury is? What if it were the same injury as Parayko, something wrong with the back? Would you be rushing him then? I've had back problems before where I thought if I move the wrong way just once, that I'd be done for a few weeks, but I wasn't sure if I'd be fine tomorrow. Or, it could be flaring up after skating with the team and he's waiting for the side effect to stop happening. I'd much rather a player go on their own terms than just shoving a hurt guy in the lineup; you risk really hurting the player if it's serious enough.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Asked if he’d wear a face shield, which he tried but didn’t like, he said: “I’d rather just take another puck to the face.”

f***ing hardcore

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Those broken jaw situations are rough. Usually takes like a year/year and a half to fully recover and feel normal. Someone said Bort broke his jaw, so he might be less than replacement level for a while.

Reactions: mk80

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Barbashev-O'Reilly-Kyrou
Hoffman-Bozak-Thomas
Clifford-Sanford-Blais

Krug-Scandella
Mikkola-Parayko
Reinke-Santini

Binnington

AHL team. that 1st line is a black hole too

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Ahh, yes, the dude who played through a broken jaw in the playoffs during the 2019 cup win is a little whimp.

Yes he wanted to play for a Cup contender. Now that he knows we will lose and the Avs will probably make him look like a fool on defense, he’s not interested.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
time for our AHL squad to send these cheatin scrubs back to where they came from

mike1320

Here we go folks!
tenor.gif

Reactions: mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad