GDT: 2021 First Round Game 3: Blues Trail 2-0 | The Picks Are In

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Apparently Dunn still isn’t ready…

He’s coming off like a p***y. He’s been skating for weeks now. Guys like Scandella aren’t even skating and he’s still playing.

A lot of people are banged up. We kinda need you Vince but thanks for nothing.
If the coaches and the doctors say he can't go he can't go. Why are we slamming a player for being injured? Should we go slam Gunnersson, Faulk, Sunny, and Bortuzzo for not playing tonight either?

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
When the Blues win this series in 7, we’ll be talking about how Berube re-built a contending defense on the fly.

Play Gloria.
There's optimism and then there's whatever this is. I salute you!

200.gif

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
cut.jpg

Game 3 at Enterprise Center
9:30 p.m. CT; USA, BSMW, SN360
Avs lead series 2-0

Barbashev - O'Reilly - Kyrou
Schwartz - Schenn - Tarasenko
Hoffman - Bozak - Thomas
Clifford - Sanford - Blais

Krug-Parayko
Scandella-Santini
Mikkola-Reinke

Binnington

VS.

:avs
Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Saad-Soderberg-Burakovsky
Nichushkin-Jost-Donskoi
Newhook-Bellemare-Compher

Toews-Makar
Graves-Girard
Nemeth-Timmins

Grubauer

200_s.gif

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I'm really more concerned with how Faulk and Borts are doing than I am about this game. The show must go on of course but I really want an update on those two guys and Dunn's status as well.
These pretty much sum up the situation:

Reactions: TK 421

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I don’t really see how they can overcome Faulk’s absence. I’m sure the boys will fight like hell, but losing Perron and Faulk likely for the rest of the series is too much when you’re facing the Presidents Trophy team.
Probably a big true here.

tomin

AintNoSeats
Dec 18, 2014
allegedly... so go easy on me, but allegedly Bortuzzo has a broken jaw. Source is "someone close to the blues org" and I know how annoying that is to read but I trust them.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
So Faulk and Bortuzzo are out yet the 2 clowns who knocked them out are still gonna play tonight since I have seen nothing new on the Kadri front. The funniest thing of all is that when the Blues "gooned" up the Bruins, they had their meetings right away. Now we have to wait till Friday for only 1 of them to be addressed with because the league once again is a garage league.

Pretty obvious the league does not care about getting head shots out of their sport. Putting a whole bunch of players at risk, including ones on the Avalanche tonight if Kadri is in the lineup.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

someone gonna get thrown off the Hell in a Cell tonight

oh baby

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
So Faulk and Bortuzzo are out yet the 2 clowns who knocked them out are still gonna play tonight since I have seen nothing new on the Kadri front. The funniest thing of all is that when the Blues "gooned" up the Bruins, they had their meetings right away. Now we have to wait till Friday for only 1 of them to be addressed with because the league once again is a garage league.

Pretty obvious the league does not care about getting head shots out of their sport. Putting a whole bunch of players at risk, including ones on the Avalanche tonight if Kadri is in the lineup.
I'm surprised there has been no announcement on Kadri.

As far as the Jost elbow on Bortuzzo, it was bad. But honestly I think player safety made the right call on it, watching Jost play for North Dakota, and now with Colorado, I've never seen him have anything in his entire career that I've thought was even borderline suspension worthy. It was an unfortunate elbow in my opinion, and should have been just a 2 minute minor.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I'm surprised there has been no announcement on Kadri.

As far as the Jost elbow on Bortuzzo, it was bad. But honestly I think player safety made the right call on it, watching Jost play for North Dakota, and now with Colorado, I've never seen him have anything in his entire career that I've thought was even borderline suspension worthy. It was an unfortunate elbow in my opinion, and should have been just a 2 minute minor.

I think the delay is that they had to convert the video to crayon drawings on construction paper so Parros could understand what happened.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

Kadri can't play until after his suspension.

Reactions: MissouriMook
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad