GDT: 2021 First Round Game 3: Blues Trail 2-0 | The Picks Are In

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
thumb_146727459_2877902565796693_6732451485975933595_n-6333341162.jpg
do it

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
why are we wasting 4 mins here, rough some people up. they just lowbridged ROR 5 mins ago

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
So can someone fill me in? Did Perron actually test positive or is it some BS contact tracing thing?
nobody knows for sure since so many false positives are running rampant.

its a joke either way. the league cannot seriously have covid concerns then allow 10k fans into a arena. its one thing or the other, cant have both.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I have theory that Army is going to use injuries/Vladi still finding his game/Perron's covid as an excuse to not do much to the team this off season. The sad truth is though that there needs to be a tough conversation about some of the Blues vets this off season. Do we re-up Schwartz? Do we protect Vladi? Can we use that money more effectively elsewhere? Honestly I find myself leaning more and more to ending the Schwartz/Vladi era of St. Louis Blues hockey.

With cap remaining flat and some pretty significant names hitting the UFA market this year we could do a re-tool on the fly if we shed significant money.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
nobody knows for sure since so many false positives are running rampant.

its a joke either way. the league cannot seriously have covid concerns then allow 10k fans into a arena. its one thing or the other, cant have both.
Aren't most of the arenas making people show vaccine cards anyway? And it's probably up to the team for how many fans can be present, it's not like the league regulates shit like that.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I don’t understand why when other teams get traffic they get deflection goals and screen goals and when we get traffic puck just hits our guys in front.

Lucid88

Aug 21, 2020
I have theory that Army is going to use injuries/Vladi still finding his game/Perron's covid as an excuse to not do much to the team this off season. The sad truth is though that there needs to be a tough conversation about some of the Blues vets this off season. Do we re-up Schwartz? Do we protect Vladi? Can we use that money more effectively elsewhere? Honestly I find myself leaning more and more to ending the Schwartz/Vladi era of St. Louis Blues hockey.

With cap remaining flat and some pretty significant names hitting the UFA market this year we could do a re-tool on the fly if we shed significant money.
I’m sick of hearing the excuses. Totally agree

Reactions: mk80

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019

I have thought the same. If Schwartz can resign for cheap and be happy in a 3rd line role while we give Thomas and Kyrou more room to grow in the top 6.

Reactions: mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad