Rumor: 2021-22 Trade Rumors and FA Part V: To Giroux or not to Giroux

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
It’s wild you could take the Avs forward
group from last night, which beat Tampa, and add MacKinnon and Giroux to it. The Avs would borderline have three first lines.

At least arguably the best line in hockey and two capable 2nd lines.

Landy - MacK - Mikko
Nuke - Kadri - Burky
Newhook - Giroux - NAK

They could add another winger and bump NAK to have a great 4th line with LOC too. And they can swap Giroux with Burky if Burky and that 2nd line goes cold. A lefty/righty Naz (shooter) Giroux (playmaker) combo could have great chemistry as well.

Landy - MacK - Mikko
Nuke - Kadri - Burky
Crouse - Newhook - Giroux
LOC - XX - NAK

Reactions: Avs71

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Just trade all the valuable picks. You won't draft anybody worthwile with them anyway, that has been proven time and time again.

Reactions: The Moops

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
TSN updated list from today

dpwlgQs.png

B6Xfsn3.png

Reactions: Chiarelli

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

What are the Bruins even doing? Are they trying to alienate Swayman and have him ask for a trade this summer? Because reports were that the guy was pissed off being sent down to the AHL when Rask returned despite arguably outplaying Linus Ullmark this season, and now the Bruins might go after Fleury and send Swayman down again?

Man if I'm Joe Sakic, that is the one move I am targeting this offseason. Find a way to get Swayman, you have your goalie for the next decade.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I can't believe Ristolainen will be UFA already at the end of the season after the sky high price that the Flyers paid for him last summer. Are you kidding me Fletcher?

There's a few RD on the TSN list. Miller is interesting. Am I wrong to believe that Pysyk sucks? How come he's that high on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad