GDT: 2021-22 season game 13 LA Kings vs Montreal Canadiens @4:00pm 11/9/21

Crownroyal21

Mar 19, 2019
What’s up fellas and ladies.I rarely post. However, I read your posts every morning. It’s one of my rituals when I wake up before work. Anyways, the negativity needs to stop. Stop talking shit and enjoy the game.
No Doughty. No Walker. No Anderson. No ardvison. This team has something. Let’s support them and love them because we do. Are you a good fan or not? Side note no more Dustin Brown on the PP…

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
That's 2010 Dustin Browns music

3321e1e64e53b208b34cdcdc4c546542.gif

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
What’s up fellas and ladies.I rarely post. However, I read your posts every morning. It’s one of my rituals when I wake up before work. Anyways, the negativity needs to stop. Stop talking shit and enjoy the game.
No Doughty. No Walker. No Anderson. No ardvison. This team has something. Let’s support them and love them because we do. Are you a good fan or not? Side note no more Dustin Brown on the PP…
You never post here but you’ve decided to put your foot down and end the negativity once and for all!! Shut up and stop telling people how to post.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Love that finger wag @ the end.

That was at us imo

Really hope our Defenceman don't revert back to their old selves after Doughty comes back. They've grown tons and have so much more confidence now.

Absolutely. And gonna have to live with the growing pains for now--like Bjornfot getting dangled tonight. Kid is only 20. Anderson only 22. Etc.

Crazy thing about MA is he's near the top of the league's WAR stats with literally ZERO points, that tells you how much he's doing.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
What a turnaround, Kings finding ways to win now when in the past they would have just either lost that game at the end of the first, or collapsed on the PK at the end. Progress. That's all I wanted to see.

Will reserve my TM bitching for another night because most everyone else saw the same things I saw tonight. Just gonna leave one stat here--on a back to back, Kopitar 24 minutes, Grundstrom 8. Gonna be fun to see what he looks like on game 4 in 6 days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad