Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Makar on Covid protocol is likely the nail in the coffin for his Norris trophy this year.
It's another covid season so it doesn't matter. I was excited for this season thinking the covid might somewhat be behind us with vaccines and stuff, but I guess not.

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
And also because Adam Fox is better

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 3.33.50 PM.png

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I'm confused about the current Covid situation.

First question: Are all players in the NHL vaccinated or not?

Second question: If you have two or three vaccination shots you may not even notice getting Covid?

Third question: Most of the players getting it now is getting Covid for the first time, right?

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006

Second question: If you have two or three vaccination shots you may not even notice getting Covid?

Third question: Most of the players getting it now is getting Covid for the first time, right?

Mostly yes, not necessarily, not necessarily...so far yes, but there can be and probably will be reinfections.

Last edited:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

1. Yes. Except for one.

2. One hopes, yes. The vaccination is not necessarily going to keep you from getting COVID. It goes long way to prevent you from coming down with a serious case of it. And even if you get it, the viral load you carry will be much less than someone who is unvaccinated and as a result, your body is expected to purge it from your body that much quicker.

3. As far as we know, yes.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
With Omicron 2 shots is like no shot when it comes to your chances of getting infected with the virus.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
With Omicron 2 shots is like no shot when it comes to your chances of getting infected with the virus.

Part of the issue is that many people in the US got their two shots six or more months ago, and the protection levels waned quicker than anticipated. Hence the push for the third shots as we go into winter.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Part of the issue is that many people in the US got their two shots six or more months ago, and the protection levels waned quicker than anticipated. Hence the push for the third shots as we go into winter.
Here most people got their 2nd shot less than 6 months ago and we're getting overwhelmed as well. Omicron doesn't seem to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad