GDT: 2021-2 season game 74 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @2:00pm 4/10/22

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I'm just praying Toronto has a monumental collapse through the postseason and Dubas somehow decides to fire Keefe to save himself

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Just another straight up hold , this one before goal 6! Pathetic officiating!

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 4.28.48 PM.png

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Can I be transported to the alternate universe where Vilardi/Kempe drew the hold/hook so that Cal trip never happens?
As Long as I can be transported to an alternate universe where the Kings drafted Zegras and Stutzle instead. And the Kings never signed Petersen nor Todd.

Take me there.

And universe where Voynov didn’t entertain the idea of domestic UFC.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
As Long as I can be transported to an alternate universe where the Kings drafted Zegras and Stutzle instead. And the Kings never signed Petersen nor Todd.

Take me there.

Blake’s jersey was retired in Jan 2015. Been straight downhill ever since.

Reactions: BigKing and Sol

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I seriously have a hard time believing that the Kings fell apart after two missed calls after being up 3-0. I don’t want to hear it.
They were up 3-0, but the Wild were playing being the better team even strength. Kings scored a shorty, had a good fore-check that resulted in the 2nd goal, and then a sort of weird PP goal that most goalies will stop 99 out of 100 times. That was it from the Kings. Either they let up or the team was making too many costly mistakes getting the puck out of their d-zone. Wild are a high scoring team, playing a relentless offensive attack. The Kings never really slowed down the Wilds attack.

Reactions: Sol

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008

Take me there.

I'll also accept Seider instead of Zegras

goosh

Nov 25, 2010
Lemieux taking the penalty and then neglecting to touch up is not gonna sit well.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
If only Blake wasn't MIA at the TDL and gotten them some affordable help. He owed the team that much.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Don't worry everyone, going into next season all the Kings need to do is:

Bring-up or acquire defensemen who can do something/anything offensively
Completely overhaul the PP
Acquire a legitimate goal scoring wing
Either fire McLellan or hope he becomes less stubborn with his lineup decisions
Address a massively growing problem in net

So to sum things up, the Kings need improvement on offense, defense, special teams, goaltending, and coaching, no big deal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad