2020 Stanley Cup Final: Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning | TBL leads 2-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

2020 Stanley Cup Final: Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
Nevermind the fact that he’s got a point the last 16 times he’s hit the ice. He definitely hasn’t earned this cup

He's played less than three minutes in the past seven months. Don't get me wrong, I like him a lot as a player and have been pulling for Tampa in the series. I'll be happy for him if he raises the Cup, but it doesn't carry the same meaning to me as if he had been there every step of the way. And doubtless he would've preferred it that way too.

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Actual footage of Lightning players trying out for the Olympic dive team:
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I feel really bad for Dobby as his team is not doing him any favors. Here is to hoping Dallas comes out next game with a fighting mentality.

I'm a neutral fan in these finals. Are you actually making the claim that the Lightning players are diving? Wow.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Neutral fan.

Loving, playing and watching hockey for over 50 years.

Seems pretty even to me in terms of the physical play and "diving". LOL. Now cue the personal attack.
I don't need to attack anyone, everyone is allowed their opinion, even when they're wrong.

North Country

Oct 24, 2012
Refs are 100% handing it to Tampa on calls that would not have been called in the last couple Cups. Let them play and quit trying to implement soft hockey in the finals!!

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Really, the calls were okay, but soft. The Radulov call with 22 seconds in the first did turn the tide, though. Stars were playing well, just needed to get to the locker room with no more damage, but TB got a PP on clean ice and took advantage. Like needing a goalie making "that save" the refs made "that call" and it worked out to screw the Stars.

Of course, part of fans anger is that the Stars really needed those calls or non calls, to get back in the game, and refs not responsible for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad