2020 Stanley Cup Final: Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning | TBL leads 2-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

2020 Stanley Cup Final: Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
I don’t know why, but the famous Waterboy quote, “Last [series] of the year, Brent, can’t hold anything back now” keeps popping into my mind. Let’s go Stammer! At the very least he can be a PP decoy.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Could you image if Stammer played and was destroyed by a hard clean hit? Lightning fans would be rioting.
But you have to leave it all on the line, right? Money is not an issue in his case. And you play to win the Stanley Cup. So long as he gets to a level of health where he does not hurt his team and adds value, I cannot imagine he forgoes the opportunity - even if that risks reinjury. Note, too, everyone is playing hurt right now.

Reactions: NatoGhost

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Lightning outclassed Chicago in game 3 in 2015. I remember everyone talking about how dominating they looked. Went up 2-1. And then....we know what happened.

This series is far from over.

Reactions: PaulD

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Lightning outclassed Chicago in game 3 in 2015. I remember everyone talking about how dominating they looked. Went up 2-1. And then....we know what happened.

Dallas needs to play some outstanding hockey on Friday.

Didnt see much of that tonight.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

Ironically, the year Tampa won the Cup, they were down 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad