GDT: 2020 NFL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Chris Ballard comes from working with Andy Reid.
Frank Reich came from the Eagles.

They like depth at running back

The thing is if youre successful despite going cheap at RB, why not continue that trend? Even Belichick was guilty of it when he took Sony Michel 2 year ago late in the 1st.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Hardly dialed into the college pipeline, but are there any solid WRs on the board for the Jets at this point? Know it's supposed to be a good class, but that's gotta be 7 or 8 already picked.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Mims, Hamler, and Claypool
All shit... better go with a corner now or dare I even say another offensive line player again.
There will be good sleeper WR available in the late rounds. Protecting Darnold is still the #1 priority.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The thing is if youre successful despite going cheap at RB, why not continue that trend? Even Belichick was guilty of it when he took Sony Michel 2 year ago late in the 1st.
Just an organizational philosophy. Their braintrust have worked for guys who have been successful drafting running backs, so they won't be scared to do it either. Big worry for me though is they took a guy who has a lot of touches.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Winfield is good though I prefer Marlon. But our safeties, except Whitehead, suckkkks

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Him and Cleveland still sitting there is good news for the Vikings. I wouldn't mind a trade up unless they think they're getting Trent Williams.

All of the CBs are still there as well.
Him sliding to the Vikings would be a dream scenario, never would have imagined that. Wouldn't mind a trade up TBH, they've racked up some picks.

Reactions: Avs_19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad