GDT: 2020 NFL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Taylor comes off the board to the Colts who moved up for him

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I never understand why teams still spend draft capital on RBs, especially when they dont need them.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I never understand why teams still spend draft capital on RBs, especially when they dont need them.

Chris Ballard comes from working with Andy Reid.
Frank Reich came from the Eagles.

They like depth at running back

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
As a Jets fan this round could not have been worse... All my man are gone now.. I had small hope one of them would be there. Nope not even close.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
He certainly coached that way last year. No way that team should have won 5 games.
Yeah, and they had some close losses as well. They wanted to follow the Browns model, but they hired a good coach while the Browns has Hue Jackson.

Bill O'Brien for all his faults has been successful so far 4 playoffs in 6 yrs
O’Brien has done fine, but I think it’s going to end in disaster now that’s he’s been given all of the power. He’s had the best run of the former Patriots assistants, but I think it hasn’t been great.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Cleveland/Jones would be steals here for the Bears who had terrible play from their tackles last year, but I'm sick of mocking them to teams and being wrong lol.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Yeah, and they had some close losses as well. They wanted to follow the Browns model, but they hired a good coach while the Browns has Hue Jackson.

O’Brien has done fine, but I think it’s going to end in disaster now that’s he’s been given all of the power. He’s had the best run of the former Patriots assistants, but I think it hasn’t been great.

Yeah it seems they win in spite of him sometimes, I was by no means saying he was a good coach, but compared to the other nuts that fell from the Belichick tree he has been most successful

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
Jaguars draft class is either going to be all pro bowlers or all busts.
Lot of high risk high reward players.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yeah it seems they win in spite of him sometimes, I was by no means saying he was a good coach, but compared to the other nuts that fell from the Belichick tree he has been most successful
I get it. He’s the guy to beat. I hope Flores can do it. I’m a big fan of how he coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad