2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
that boston game:

tenor.gif

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Alright this is a repost because I think I originally posted it in the wrong place. I don’t know where else to post it, but it’s important to me:

I haven’t been able to watch Hurricanes games as consistently (college, work, too broke for the NHL package, etc.), but I’m just wondering what Hurricanes fans would rate their top 7 defensemen (de Haan, Faulk, Fleury, Hamilton, Pesche, Slavin, van Riemsdyk). If any of you watch consistently, can you rate these guys from 1-7? I would greatly appreciate it. If not, it’s ok.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Just remember that Columbus sold off the next 5 years of their future for this. Expecting them to crater to the bottom of the league next year.
Lmao I’m sorry but I just saw this and the 10-20 other posts like this haha. I don’t blame you, but it’s funny to look back at stuff like this. But also, probably no one predicted anything close to that.

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Alright this is a repost because I think I originally posted it in the wrong place. I don’t know where else to post it, but it’s important to me:

I haven’t been able to watch Hurricanes games as consistently (college, work, too broke for the NHL package, etc.), but I’m just wondering what Hurricanes fans would rate their top 7 defensemen (de Haan, Faulk, Fleury, Hamilton, Pesche, Slavin, van Riemsdyk). If any of you watch consistently, can you rate these guys from 1-7? I would greatly appreciate it. If not, it’s ok.

Slavin
Pesce
Hamilton
de Haan
Faulk
TVR
Fleury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad