Speculation: 2019-20 Expected Blackhawks Roster Part 4 - To Eberle or Not to Eberle - that is the question..

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
FWIR, in order to fit him on the team A LOT would have to happen. I don’t think it’s realistic unfortunately

Well, he would definitely need to take a discount. With you on the all or nothing though. The other players are going to be overpaid for what they bring.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
FWIR, in order to fit him on the team A LOT would have to happen. I don’t think it’s realistic unfortunately

Nothing would have to happen this year. Anisimov and/or Murphy could be moved next year to make him fit. Plus by that time the cap raise will cover roughly 50% of his contract.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Hall-Toews-Kane could be lethal. Tons of speed on the wings with Toews driving the net creating space.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
He played nearly 82 games the last 3 besides last season. I’m not too concerned with injuries.

I guess I don’t know the details, but I remember him having serious late season injuries that didn’t require missing a lot of time due to the date of injury and multiple knee injuries. I love everything about Hall, skates like the wind, plays left wing, MVP type player. He’d be a great acquisition provided his knee issues are behind him. We’d need him healthy for each playoff run otherwise what’s the point.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I guess I don’t know the details, but I remember him having serious late season injuries that didn’t require missing a lot of time due to the date of injury and multiple knee injuries. I love everything about Hall, skates like the wind, plays left wing, MVP type player. He’d be a great acquisition provided his knee issues are behind him. We’d need him healthy for each playoff run otherwise what’s the point.

I know one injury season was because he got stepped on his face by a skate in warm ups. He’d be a huge add. Just a talking point during a slow time.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I know one injury season was because he got stepped on his face by a skate in warm ups. He’d be a huge add. Just a talking point during a slow time.

For sure. Part of getting him would be a physical and what not, so it’s not really a concern if that is taken care of properly.

It’s a great idea though. He’d probably be all over an extension with the Hawks after playing on all of those bad teams. What do we give up?

Reactions: Styles

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
For sure. Part of getting him would be a physical and what not, so it’s not really a concern if that is taken care of properly.

It’s a great idea though. He’d probably be all over an extension with the Hawks after playing on all of those bad teams. What do we give up?

Boqvist or a combo of Saad and Joker?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Boqvist or a combo of Saad and Joker?

Can’t do Boqvist IMO. The theme is always upside, Saad, Joker and more if necessary provided we can come to a tentative agreement on an extension.

If there is nothing we could work out with them but Boqvist, I’d pull the trigger on it anyway. Can’t be too careful, right? Need to put the pieces in place and give things a chance to happen.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Can’t do Boqvist IMO. The theme is always upside, Saad, Joker and more if necessary provided we can come to a tentative agreement on an extension.

If there is nothing we could work out with them but Boqvist, I’d pull the trigger on it anyway. Can’t be too careful, right? Need to put the pieces in place and give things a chance to happen.

Your reply is a little confusing. Can’t do AB but pull the trigger?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Your reply is a little confusing. Can’t do AB but pull the trigger?

I would happily give up Saad, Joker and plus-plus. If it was Boqvist or Hall gets traded somewhere else, final offer....for one, we have to take Byram in that scenario, but I like Byram more than Boqvist anyway.

Secondly, I’m in the process of being convinced by some of you guys that we need an elite forward. And also that these next few years of Kane and Toews are more important than I had previously thought. It looks like a smart deal from that perspective. I’ll leave it there for now. Something to think about for sure.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I've got a hot proposal cooked up for John Chayka.

To Chicago:
:hawks
-Christian Fischer
-2019 6th round pick

To Arizona:
:coyotes
-Gustav Forsling
-John Hayden

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
I've got a hot proposal cooked up for John Chayka.

To Chicago:
:hawks
-Christian Fischer
-2019 6th round pick

To Arizona:
:coyotes
-Gustav Forsling
-John Hayden
Would Forsling be a definite lock at d for the yotes? If not, why would they do it because Hayden is a marginal pro.

I think the hawks need a 3c and that is why I suggested Haula. The knights don’t have a lot of defenseman in their organization, so a cheap d would seem to work for them too.

Does Fischer fill a pressing need for the Hawks? Stats wise he looks like another Perlini.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
It feels like we're setting ourselves up to get rejected by him for a 2nd time. I hope not, as he would be a nice addition to the team.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It feels like we're setting ourselves up to get rejected by him for a 2nd time. I hope not, as he would be a nice addition to the team.

Need to do more research. Why was his TOI in the playoffs 11:59?

If we could even just give away AA and Hayes was only a million more I’d probably be fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad