Speculation: 2019-20 Expected Blackhawks Roster Part 4 - To Eberle or Not to Eberle - that is the question..

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
I think it is a good deal as well. He would be a good player to target is the Hawks are willing to trade some assets. He had a rough season but I think he would do well here.
HF Leaf fans would want Boqvist. What do you think about Jokiharju and taking back Marleau / Horton?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I think it is a good deal as well. He would be a good player to target is the Hawks are willing to trade some assets. He had a rough season but I think he would do well here.

I think he’d light it up with Cat and Strome. Maybe something around Murphy+ or Jokiharju straight up if Gus and Murphy are set to stick around for longer.

Caggiula-Toews-Kane
DeBrincat-Strome-Nylander
Saad-Anisimov-Sikura
Kubalik-Kampf-Kahun
Perlini

Thats a damn good forward group. Add Byram and we’re set on defense as well.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Johnsson, Kapanen, and Marner all need raises. Could be as much as $16 million for all three

True. I think Toronto would think long and hard about Jokiharju for Nylander. Their fans say Boqvist or both (somehow both is reasonable to them), but Jokiharju is NHL ready and sheds cap in process. Boqvist doesn’t exactly fit their window.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I am not trading HJ for Nylander (crazy I know) but the Hawks could consider taking Marleau to lower the cost of Nylander.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I've been saying it for a while, but I would trade Jokiharju for Nylander. Makes sense for both sides.

Toronto frees up the cap space to re-sign Marner and they get a top 4 RHD on an ELC which is their wet dream. Chicago gets a young and highly skilled forward to play on the Cat/Strome line. Plus he's right handed which is a big need for the Hawks. Nylander also has Hawks blood in him.

Also the Hawks are a Swedish household now...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I've been saying it for a while, but I would trade Jokiharju for Nylander. Makes sense for both sides.

Toronto frees up the cap space to re-sign Marner and they get a top 4 RHD on an ELC which is their wet dream. Chicago gets a young and highly skilled forward to play on the Cat/Strome line. Plus he's right handed which is a big need for the Hawks. Nylander also has Hawks blood in him.

Also the Hawks are a Swedish household now...

Nylander and his nearly 7M a year contract is not worth giving up Joker

If Leafs want a defender offer up Mitchell and if they don't want him then move on

Nylander has been one of the most overhyped/overrated prospects/player on this board for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad