Speculation: 2019-20 Expected Blackhawks Roster Part 4 - To Eberle or Not to Eberle - that is the question..

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
whole board is trash now people can post opinions or have discussions because of a few pretentious posters that just post nonstop trying to belittle people because they think there opinions are law.

Agree a little bit. Doesn’t mean you two aren’t fighting like high schoolers

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
2/10. Trying too hard.

Cmon man same team, same team!

Sorry but Q is a top 3 coach in the NHL. Saying he is anything but that just means you don't know what you are talking about. I mean seriously we are about to break the franchise record for wins and people think they are winning in spit of him? If you think that you need to re-evaluate your understanding of how hockey works. Overall I think this is the second best coaching job of his Blackhawks tenure (behind 2010).

If you want a great PP you can go with Dan Bylsma and you can have fun with that. The PP is not a systems issue it is a player execution issue. When it struggles the personnel just stand there but when they are active it is effective. This means it is not the system.

The PK is garbage when it is not aggressive and this is on the coaching staff. Kitch is in charge of this. To his credit it is much better since Jan. 1 but it is still not aggressive enough.

He 100% deserves to be in the running for the Jack Adams.

( THIS IS A JOKE):popcorn:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Cmon man same team, same team!

( THIS IS A JOKE):popcorn:

I 100% supported Q for a long time, did you not know this? It is not like it was a secret. My distaste for his choices and later him started with the playoffs that year but I was critical in years before that.

Did you really go searching for that?

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
tenor.gif

Love this time of year.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Entwhistle with an assist tonight in the first period, been watching the game since the beginning of the second period, didn't see the first assist but he has looked good. He is playing with Suzuki. Provided great possession and net front presence for Suzuki's last goal just. a few moments ago.

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Looks like Brock Nelson is off the market. Got a 6 x 6 extension with NYI.

There goes another plug and play 3C option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad