GDT: 2018 Free Agency: Jay Beagle 4 x 3M, Antoine Roussel 4 x 3.25M, both w/ limited NTCs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBojangles

Mar 19, 2012
We aren't signing Neal. And gaunce is missing from there.

Something has to give tho.. there must be trades
This orgs proven incapable of trading contracts and no on e going to want to take on Gagner, Loui or Sutter contracts.

That’s now 5 untradable contracts at roles easiest filled by young players

A nightmare offseason already

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
My bigge tproblem is that they simply have too many players under NHL contract even unless they already planned to send both Gaudette and Pettersson down to the minor

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Someone remind Jim Benning that we're not a first-year expansion team and don't need to add salary to reach the cap floor

KDizzle

Aug 25, 2005
Bay Area
Wtf is this shit.
Somehow Benning finds a way to exceed our expectations of his utter incompetence.

Wake me up when we finish dead last, fire these clowns, and draft Jack Hughes.

Reactions: infinitemile

terrible dee

Oct 1, 2017
Speaking of “calling out the crap”, you have tried once again to turn a “free agency” thread into a bash management thread. Nice. What are your thoughts on who the Canucks should target? Personally, I think management should set internal restrictions on contracts to ensure there won’t be regrets. No contracts over two years is a good start. Obviously no NTCs which should be common sense for a rebuilding team

Internal restrictions? WTF!?

The "internal restriction" necessary is DON'T BE AN IDIOT

Benning has serious problems following that guideline,

What do you envision him doing? "Oh gee whiz! I really wanna sign this stupid contract, but I've set up those damn internal restrictions"

The problem is he isn't smart enough to know good from bad, "internal restrictions" that's like setting up rules at a daycare for kids who don't know any better,

1. Don't poop your pants raise your hand if you have to do #2
2. No playing with garbage other children throw away
3. Speak properly, If you don't know how to say something like "We don't got no defensemen" ask the teacher and she'll tell you how to say it properly "We haven't got the personnel on defense I would prefer"

terrible dee

Oct 1, 2017
Wtf is this ****.
Somehow Benning finds a way to exceed our expectations of his utter incompetence.

Did he really sign Beagle??

What the hell are we going to do with another ham n' egger?

Our team is LOADED with no-talent bums, how many more does he expect to fit, and WHY?

WHY? Why sign a useless center WE HAVE TONS OF USELESS CENTERS....good god, this man is mentally deficient, he speaks as if he is illiterate...he makes horrible move after horrible move, none of them make sense...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIRE BENNING?? HE ISN'T SMART ENOUGH TO GM A HOCKEY TEAM!!!

MrBojangles

Mar 19, 2012
My bigge tproblem is that they simply have too many players under NHL contract even unless they already planned to send both Gaudette and Pettersson down to the minor
Ya makes u wonder if they plan to keep Baertschi Goldobin Virtanen.

Horvat
Boeser
Erikkson
Sutter
Gagner
Beagle
Roussel
Granlund
Gaunce

9 forwards. 2 top 6.
Need room for Elias, Virtanen, Goldobin, Leipsic, Boucher, Gaudette, Dahlen

terrible dee

Oct 1, 2017
Wtf is this ****.

Did he really sign Beagle??

What the hell are we going to do with another ham n' egger?

Our team is LOADED with no-talent bums, how many more does he expect to fit, and WHY?

WHY? Why sign a useless center WE HAVE TONS OF USELESS CENTERS....good god, this man is mentally deficient, he speaks as if he is illiterate...he makes horrible move after horrible move, none of them make sense...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIRE BENNING?? HE ISN'T SMART ENOUGH TO GM A HOCKEY TEAM!

It's been too long....how long is this idiot going to be f**king this team up?

To whose benefit is this Benning fiasco allowed to drag on past a half-decade?, I already stopped spending money on the team two years ago

I guess if I'm going to follow a team I'll start fresh with Seattle, this just isn't funny anymore

Reactions: infinitemile

terrible dee

Oct 1, 2017
Ya makes u wonder if they plan to keep Baertschi Goldobin Virtanen.

Horvat
Boeser
Erikkson
Sutter
Gagner
Beagle
Roussel
Granlund
Gaunce

9 forwards. 2 top 6.
Need room for Elias, Virtanen, Goldobin, Leipsic, Boucher, Gaudette, Dahlen

GOOD EFF'ING GOD!

What kind of idiot puts this line-up together intentionally?

It's like he really has no clue what the hell he's doing???

THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Where are the young players going to play for the next 4 ****ing years???
Next year isn't the problem
Sutter is coming off Gagner is coming off the following year, guys like Granlund and Leipsic can all be expandable
It's this season that I'm worry about
Unless they aren't planning to play Gaudette and Pettersson

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014

Wow what a fun team to watch finish in the bottom 3 again this will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad