GDT: 2018 Free Agency: Jay Beagle 4 x 3M, Antoine Roussel 4 x 3.25M, both w/ limited NTCs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Apparently Vancouver and Vegas are really battling it out for Beagle.

Go Knights!

If true, there's no reason for Beagle to choose us over the much better team if the term/money is close. Surely, he's just using us as leverage.

wavaxa2

Sep 24, 2010
Vegas is paying $2.775M a year for Reaves. Silly season has officially started. Hopefully they also overspend on Beagle.

member 290103

Hopefully Beagle is just leveraging other teams using Vancouver. Dim will waste the money regardless though, so it really doesn't matter. If it's not the Beagle, it's some other shitty overpriced vet.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Hopefully the Schaller signing indicates we're out on Beagle. Hope for another lower cost guy rather than Roussel as well but I know that's not likely.

And I mean....

I'll take it.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hopefully the Schaller signing indicates we're out on Beagle. Hope for another lower cost guy rather than Roussel as well but I know that's not likely.

And I mean....

I'll take it.

I like Schaller, but this is just one of those "bottom 6 guy scores random nice goal"

Reactions: timw33 and lindgren

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
Like that idea... Neal, one year for 7M or so and let Dahlen/Lind/Palmu ripen in Utica. Flip Neal for picks at the TDL and bring up the best of those three kids.
I’m on the same page but he is probably looking for $6MM * 5. So a one year deal would probably cost $8MM. But I’m ok with that. Retain salary if needed and trade for a first. Of course, it’s wishful thinking that he would leave term on the table

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Just depressing. We have 6 - 8 overpaid borderline AHL/NHL tweeners and we want to add more?Damn it, have these guys not got a clue. Stop trying to speed up the rebuild and clogging it with this shit. we have a ton of talent coming into the system and they keep trying to get asses in the seats ... screw Aquilini , he has made a fortune off of the Canucks, and he worries about trying to get a few bullshit playoff games revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad