Prospect Info: 2018-19 Prospects Thread III (CHL, NCAA, Junior A, Europe)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Heads up today's UMass game is at 1 PM mountain. I didn't know that.

upload_2019-3-29_9-55-20.png

Reactions: Meeqs

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
I thought Timmins would be exempt from the draft? The condition is timing of contract signed and games played.

Out for the whole season without playing would not satisfy the condition unless he recovers enough next season to play the minimum games. I believe you can exempt if there is a serious injury, but he should recover to be draft eligible.

Its actually pretty interesting, as originally he was going to have to be exposed no matter what, but now that he missed the entire year on LTIR the Avs may be able to apply for an exception on him that would move him into a status that wouldn't need protecting.

I'm actually curious about it and how that plays out.

As we saw with Bowers and the same applys to Makar, they can sign an ATO for the rest of this season and start their ELC next year and not need to be protected as if they play a single NHL game this year, normal or playoffs they would then be exposed.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Harvard just scored. Called no goal. Being checked for goalie interference.

As with most regionals, a LOT of empty seats. Would have liked the regionals to be on-campus for the #1 seeds instead.

Edit. No goal!

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Makar starts the PP by keeping the puck in at the blueline against two Crimson players, turns around and fires a shot. Also, he's lined up in Mack's spot on the PP for the one-timer...

Jeepers! Goes end-to-end and serves the puck up on a platter for a fwd right in front of the goal, fwd of course whiffs it, but Makar gets it back and fires another shot. He's getting closer...

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
1st period over. 12-3 shots for UMass. Makar's had 3-4 wristers going a tad high. Also showed off some nice physicality a couple of times. He's definitely not afraid to get his hands dirty.
Makar, Ferraro and Del Gaizo controlling the game from the backend so far.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
1st period over. 12-3 shots for UMass. Makar's had 3-4 wristers going a tad high. Also showed off some nice physicality a couple of times. He's definitely not afraid to get his hands dirty.
Makar, Ferraro and Del Gaizo controlling the game from the backend so far.

I hope the Avs are smart enough to snag him in the middle rounds...

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I don't get to watch UMass much, Makar is so much better than his teammates it's not even funny.

Almost scores on one end then immediatly robbed a guy blind on a break away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad