Prospect Info: 2018/19 Marlies & Prospects Thread Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Right now Toronto doesn't have a single RHD and depending on Zaitsev return and what happens with Marner Liljegren could be the only, and I really do mean only, RHD available to the Leafs next season

I almost wish there was some period of time, in between now and the start of next season, in which you could make trades or signings to address this sort of thing.

Reactions: Zonk

Prominence

Ryan Tverberg Fan
Jul 22, 2011
Vancouver
So do leafs have 4 seventh rounders in 2020? There is this.

Twitter

But i would think it is more published than one twitter account and when i googled fedor gordeev, nothing pops up.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
So do leafs have 4 seventh rounders in 2020? There is this.

Twitter

But i would think it is more published than one twitter account and when i googled fedor gordeev, nothing pops up.

Yes. Their own, Jets, San Jose, Edmontons.

Could use them as a chip to move around in later rounds of this yrs draft (ex. we don't have a 6th this year.).

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008

Could use them as a chip to move around in later rounds of this yrs draft (ex. we don't have a 6th this year.).
Maybe Thommie Bergman is retiring after that draft and as a retirement gift he gets to run the last round of his last draft.

Reactions: teddygmr

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

Looking at Capfriendly, the Edmonton one was conditional. Unfortunately it doesn't say what the conditions were. Can we confirm that the Leafs have it?

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
can they sign him to an AHL deal and avoid the draft, is that allowed?

I don't see why not. We signed Timashov to an AHL deal, but he might have followed European rules.

Edit: meant to say Dzierkals instead of Timashov

Last edited:

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
So the Growlers are up 3-2 in the Kelly Cup Final.

Anyone else read this story about how the Colorado Eagles (last years winner) haven't given the trophy back and the league was forced to create a new Kelly Cup? Wild stuff.

Friday, May 31, 2019
WINDSOR, CO. – The following statement was released today by Colorado Eagles Owner Martin Lind regarding the Kelly Cup:
“The management of the ECHL has full knowledge of the situation with the Kelly Cup. We have made numerous attempts to return it. They have chosen to ignore our requests, therefore the Kelly Cup remains in Colorado. This is all that will be released regarding this matter.” – Martin Lind

I bet it's a dispute over who pays for the shipping costs.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Carcone-Mueller-Bracco
Marchment-Brooks-Moore
Timashov-Engvall-Korshkov
Baptiste-Greening-Jooris

Sandin-Liljegren
Rosen-LoVerde
Borgman-Lindgren

Kaskisuo

Prospect-Veteran-Prospect
Prospect-Prospect-Prospect
Prospect-Prospect-Prospect
Prospect-Veteran-Prospect

Prospect-Prospect
Prospect-Veteran
Prospect-Prospect

Prospect

So much for the Marlies are being carried by veterans.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad