Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v5.0) @ TB |Tue, Aug 22| 7pmET/4pmPT |Rowley vs Archer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Maldonado didn't even move...

I hate those plays so much. Protective equipment should be used so you don't get hurt in situations where you can't get out of the way in time. It shouldn't be used so players are comfortable intentionally getting hit.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Jose selfishly trying to play hero. Guy is washed up and took the bat out of our best hitters.

I think we should start auditioning potential outfielders for next year. If you need to eat all the money so be it.

It's too bad they brought him back. Now we going to have fans turn on him. It's too bad that his Jays career will end like this. He truly was a revelation, and a great player as a Jay.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Jose selfishly trying to play hero. Guy is washed up and took the bat out of our best hitters.

I think we should start auditioning potential outfielders for next year. If you need to eat all the money so be it.

I was actually thinking we may see 3 different OFer next year. Definitely a RF and LF. And I think they may use a different CF as well. Just a thought.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
It's too bad they brought him back. Now we going to have fans turn on him. It's too bad that his Jays career will end like this. He truly was a revelation, and a great player as a Jay.

If fans turn on him for getting old - **** those guys.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
If fans turn on him for getting old - **** those guys.

Fans aren't turning on him. I think everyone knows that he's on his last legs and no longer the Jose of years past. He had a great career as a jay and delivered a lot of great moments that fans should be thankful for. Unfortunately this is a business and the Jays need to start auditioning for next year's team.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh: Never change, Yunel.

Maybe if you didn't slow-roll it out of the box and wait until halfway down the 1st base line to run hard, the play at 2nd wouldn't have been so close. But no, it's Alfredo Griffin's fault, somehow.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Do the Jays have any decent pitchers?

What? Donaldson and Bautista with the day off! On the trade block by chance?

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Probably Stroman this year. I think our bullpen is pretty good overall.

Bullpen, pretty good? Most opposing teams seem to hit our pitching at will.

Our hitters, can't hit to save a game, or their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad