Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v5.0) @ TB |Tue, Aug 22| 7pmET/4pmPT |Rowley vs Archer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
I want a sip of whatever Will Little had before the game today

fastmap.php-pitchSel=all&game=gid_2017_07_27_oakmlb_tormlb_1&sp_type=3&s_type=7&cache=1.gif

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Hopefully tomorrow the Jays could tie it up with a HR in the 9th and then walk it off with a HR shortly thereafter. We haven't done that in a while :sarcasm:

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Well that was anti-climactic and disappointing.

I was watching the game on Yahoo MLB because it was the "free game of the day". Bases loaded, three balls to Pearce, and then the stream just stops and the game day page just shows a score of 8-4.

Thanks Yahoo for letting me watch all of those walks but ending the stream prior to me seeing the walk off grand slam.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Morales is really getting the short end of the stick with these interviews. Yesterday he hit the walkoff and Smoak with the tying HR got a interview. Today he gets the tying one and the walkoff HR hitter Pearce gets the interview.

Then again does Morales even speak good enough english for an interview? I don't recall seeing any Morales interviews this year

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Morales is really getting the short end of the stick with these interviews. Yesterday he hit the walkoff and Smoak with the tying HR got a interview. Today he gets the tying one and the walkoff HR hitter Pearce gets the interview.

Then again does Morales even speak good enough english for an interview? I don't recall seeing any Morales interviews this year

Yea, I don't think he speaks fluent English.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
Or at least not comfortably enough to do an impromptu, live interview. Edwin didn't do a lot of that stuff either.

El habla menos inglais que Edwin.

He's definitely not comfortable in English. Most Cuban guys aren't. They don't get a chance to learn it in school the way some more affluent Dominicans\Mexicans would, and definitely less than the Puerto Ricans (who have to take it in all schools the way French in compulsory for Canadians).

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
El habla menos inglais que Edwin.

He's definitely not comfortable in English. Most Cuban guys aren't. They don't get a chance to learn it in school the way some more affluent Dominicans\Mexicans would, and definitely less than the Puerto Ricans (who have to take it in all schools the way French in compulsory for Canadians).

He should just have Biagini serve as his translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad