Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v5.0) @ TB |Tue, Aug 22| 7pmET/4pmPT |Rowley vs Archer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I kinda get it though. Angel Hernandez can't have anyone hating an umpire more than everyone hates him. Saw that mess yesterday and got jealous, just trying to one up Will Little.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Hernandez started to glare at Happ to see if anything was gonna be started after that inning as well. Then if I read his lips properly during that chat with Happ there he said "You came at me man"

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
looks like another Angel Hernandez special tonight. Easily one of the worst umps in baseball. He could be white, black, pink, alien, green, etc and it wouldn't change just how bad he is at his job.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Sad as it is. That is actually a good thing. Goins has been better then tulo batting and defense

Tulo has been bad, but not Goins bad. Goins' performance in bases loaded situations doesn't mask his .588 OPS.

I don't recall Jays recalling any infielders from the minors this season. What is the starting IF like in Buffalo anyway? Anyone know?

They'll likely just bring up Refsnyder. Only guys with SS experience on the 40 man are Gurriel and Urena.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
not true. Goins still stinks with the stick. He's had a few clutch hits but is still terrible overall. Tulo at his worst is still better option than Goins, Barney, or anybody in the minors.

Agreed Tulo is better. He has just been brutal ll year and at 20mil you just expect more.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Hopefully we'll be able to get more for Liriano after his perfect game* today

*Blame me when it's ruined

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Liriano is doing good. Get him out of there. Pull a George Costanza and leave on a high note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad