Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v5.0) @ TB |Tue, Aug 22| 7pmET/4pmPT |Rowley vs Archer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
In case you haven't been keeping up with current events...This team has been terrible in pretty much every important category. The bullpen is pretty much the only thing that has gone right this year. EE wouldn't make much difference.

Very easy to claim because we don't get a do over to see!

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
EE wouldnt make much of a difference. Stop saying it as if he would put us in a playoff spot.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Unless encarnacion was responsible for like 10 additional runs every single game so that he could erase every shaky pitching performance and every day of sputtrering offence, he wouldn't make enough of a difference to be impact full to the season on his own.

Does he account for 10 runs generated every single game? Someone dig up gregg's ZARP leader board to check. :sarcasm:

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Unless encarnacion was responsible for like 10 additional runs every single game so that he could erase every shaky pitching performance and every day of sputtrering offence, he wouldn't make enough of a difference to be impact full to the season on his own.

Does he account for 10 runs generated every single game? Someone dig up gregg's ZARP leader board to check. :sarcasm:

The difference between Edwin and Morales is 1.4 WAR right now.

I'm not sure about the ZARP difference, but the important thing is that Edwin makes everyone around him better, so Bautista and Donaldson and Tulo et al would be dominating and the Jays would be in a playoff spot right now.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Who do they call up to replace him? The rotation depth is horrible. Hey I'm fine giving Chris Rowley a shot but I don't expect him to do much better.

Bolsinger ;)

Just go with whatever the plan was once we dealt him, except this time he may not be able to be dealt...

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Bolsinger is on the dl, bisons rotation is a mess, kids in AA are struggling, and our pets heads are falling off.

Bolsinger will be off by the TDL though. 10 days right? Otherwise keep Liriano in there. It's not like the Jays are competing so you might as well just keep him in there.

Unless you somehow get something for him. Then just use whatever crap you got in the minors. Who knows, maybe someone surprises you.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The difference between Edwin and Morales is 1.4 WAR right now.

I'm not sure about the ZARP difference, but the important thing is that Edwin makes everyone around him better, so Bautista and Donaldson and Tulo et al would be dominating and the Jays would be in a playoff spot right now.

I'm sad that the current atmosphere is making me ask this:

You're being sarcastic, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad