Post-Game Talk: 2017 redux

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
What will fat kessel and dumb face Ritchie do? Waive Erne and call up Lavoie to play top six for a bit

Actually score a goal maybe? This organization has no business thumbing their nose down at anyone, look at the garbage bottom 6 they have.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
“Leadership group”

If I was in that locker room I’d tell the whole lot to f*** off. Imagine RNH and Nurse talking about being better to you. f***ing insulting
RNH is one leader who should keep his mouth shut lol. He probably kept it shut and quiet, like how he is quiet on the ice.

Reactions: KlefDown

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Worst in the league
Connor Brown? A total failure

Ritchie had what? 4 goals in 16 games for the Flames last year? At least that's something.

Connor Brown might hit that by when? St. Patrick's Day next year? If McDavid spoon feeds him?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I know this is ironic coming from me, but people hoping for a coaching change are gonna be disappointed.

There’s no one available to replace Woody right now. The time to make the change was last offseason.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
Connor Brown too, he f***ing sucks. What pro scout said we should sign him after he broke his knees. Fire him

Waive Connor Brown, pay assets to bring in a winger at TDL or we have f***ing Lavioe

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I know this is ironic coming from me, but people hoping for a coaching change are gonna be disappointed.

There’s no one available to replace Woody right now. The time to make the change was last offseason.

There's Sutter, Gallant, Hartley, there's more than a few options, but the core root of the problem is and always has been shit management that builds crap rosters that McDavid has to carry and then it eventually falls apart and the coach gets the boot because management built a roster with a ton of holes in it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad