GDT: 2017 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championships

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
He's been brutal true but Canadians had way too much time and space in the Ozone.

Where the heck is Nico.

In what way about Nico? Like in invisible or literally not playing? I draw the line on ****** streams for exhibition. I watched the first one and didn't get much out of it.

Yeah the Swiss are supposed to be bad. My dark horse pick is the Czechs.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
In what way about Nico? Like in invisible or literally not playing? I draw the line on ****** streams for exhibition. I watched the first one and didn't get much out of it.

Yeah the Swiss are supposed to be bad. My dark horse pick is the Czechs.

Nah, he's playing but not well.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Hes been invisible. I think he just got reversed hit by someone. I cant tell if that was him. Those Swiss jerseys make it hard to tell whose who. ...there he is haha

I confused him with #19 who made a good defensive play earlier.

Just grabbed a goal. Showed serious speed and settled a bouncing puck well.

Button is the worst to listen to he makes no sense. Miss PM.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Hes been invisible. I think he just got reversed hit by someone. I cant tell if that was him. Those Swiss jerseys make it hard to tell whose who. ...there he is haha

Yea I was watching a crappy stream looking for #18 and it took me almost the whole period to find him between 16, 19, and 18.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I confused him with #19 who made a good defensive play earlier.

Just grabbed a goal. Showed serious speed and settled a bouncing puck well.

Button is the worst to listen to he makes no sense. Miss PM.

I like how he choked up on the shaft of his stick in order to control that sauce pass. Not the easiest thing to do when you are moving that fast and on your back hand. Nice mitts from this Nico kid.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'll tell you what, I liked Hischier a lot before, but he's showing me a lot right now. His team was on it's way to getting blown out with that 3-0 first period, and he came out in the 2nd and has been dominating. Two goals, and showing a lot of fight in his puck battles. Lot of character in that kid.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'll tell you what, I liked Hischier a lot before, but he's showing me a lot right now. His team was on it's way to getting blown out with that 3-0 first period, and he came out in the 2nd and has been dominating. Two goals, and showing a lot of fight in his puck battles. Lot of character in that kid.

Showed good strength fighting off the Canadian defender then fearlessly took it to the net.

How many times have you seen him play Foppa?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Showed good strength fighting off the Canadian defender then fearlessly took it to the net.

How many times have you seen him play Foppa?

Not a whole lot, just a few full games, and his highlights. Liked what I've seen so far though. Really good vision and a sneaky dirty shot. Stronger than he looks too.

Tourigny's compared him to Zetterberg because he just always makes the right play.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not a whole lot, just a few full games, and his highlights. Liked what I've seen so far though. Really good vision and a sneaky dirty shot. Stronger than he looks too.

Tourigny's compared him to Zetterberg because he just always makes the right play.

<3

Say no more.:D

I was going to ask you about his IQ just because I have PTSD from Mack,Duchene,EJ and Zads but if he's being compared to Z draft his ass.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Wow the Swiss tie it. This is gonna be an interesting finish.

Nico picks up an assist. He's in on all three goals of this come back so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad