2016 World Cup of Hockey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Some people think these guys only play for the money. This is a pre-tournament exhibition game that doesn't mean a thing. They seem to be playing pretty hard.

Tough guy Marchand cried when he found out he made the team so it's obvious that this stuff is pretty important to them.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Where is this game ? Looks like I don't have it. Oh, well I can watch Sully Miracle on the Hudson

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Embellish that save any more and you'll pull your shoulder, lol.

Where is this game ? Looks like I don't have it. Oh, well I can watch Sully Miracle on the Hudson

ESPN stream service. ESPN3?

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
omg whoops, i though i saw price

I doubt he sees the ice more. Maybe plays half the last exhibition game? More likely these two split that one as well, or they just go with whoever will start the tourny (likely Holtby, unless Crawford's flash impresses someone).

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Can someone please update the goal scorers?? Just wondering how Marshy/Bergy are doing!! Thanks in advance, I know this place, someone will answer my question, they always do..Thats why I appreciate this place.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
bruinaura

Can someone please update the goal scorers?? Just wondering how Marshy/Bergy are doing!! Thanks in advance, I know this place, someone will answer my question, they always do..Thats why I appreciate this place.

No points for our guys. Duchene, couture, Tavares and someone else scored.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I doubt he sees the ice more. Maybe plays half the last exhibition game? More likely these two split that one as well, or they just go with whoever will start the tourny (likely Holtby, unless Crawford's flash impresses someone).

I like Holtby game 1, I think they'll go Price myself, but I'd like to see hab fans unhappy if price has to back up holtby lol

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016

Team Canada will not start Holtby over Price. Its not like Holtby was amazing this game. Only way is if Price is terrible in the next exhbition game.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
No points for our guys. Duchene, couture, Tavares and someone else scored.

Thanks my friend. Like I said, I knew someone would reply!!

I'm wondering is it fair to Price to have him be the #1 guy considering he's coming back from a season long injury. Personally, I'd go with Holtby but IF Price is healthy and ready to go, it's gonna be tough keeping him out. I just hope nobody gets a serious injury, especially any Bruins.

Thanks again Bruinaura, I'm home and waiting for 3rd period now..Enjoy the game!

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Team Canada will not start Holtby over Price. Its not like Holtby was amazing this game. Only way is if Price is terrible in the next exhbition game.

After putting up the stats Holtby put up last season, I think he deserves to be the #1 guy..As for how he played a half game, really not much to go by..

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013

He already had a terrible game. No need to give him another look, he's not there yet. No goal was on Holtby (as much as he annoys me - as does Crawford, both showboaters unlike Price), whereas Price was to blame for two goals in his game.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Jesus. Poor Team Europe. Chara will play better when the games count, right? :cry:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
At least one of the groups will be fairly evenly matched. If one were a conspiracy theorist, one could argue the NHL wants USA and Canada to advance :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad